The Student Room Group

Best A levels for a maths degree?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by RonnieRJ
Are you dumb I've been saying I'm correct in saying the new a levels start in September 2017 lol. How are you gonna pass your English GCSE at this rate?

Idc about that, you're original quote said that 2018 year 13s are doing the new a level. Which is wrong. I then went on to correct you. Whatever you said about september 2017 is irrelevant.

You're stupid, give up on yourself and accept it you embarrassing idiot.
Original post by theconfusedman
Idc about that, you're original quote said that 2018 year 13s are doing the new a level. Which is wrong. I then went on to correct you. Whatever you said about september 2017 is irrelevant.

You're stupid, give up on yourself and accept it you embarrassing idiot.

I told you exactly what I meant and why I'm right looool
image.png
I told you exactly what I meant and why I'm right looool
image.png

No you're wrong loool
No you're wrong loool

Have you passed your GCSE maths yet or do you need some help hun. They use dates a lot :wink:
Have you passed your GCSE maths yet or do you need some help hun. They use dates a lot :wink:

Honestly, you ignorance is amazing, go read what i said earlier pls. Not going to repeat myself to people like you who are clearly missing a chromosome.
I think the phrase 'I agree to disagree' would be appropriate

Posted from TSR Mobile
Honestly, you ignorance is amazing, go read what i said earlier pls. Not going to repeat myself to people like you who are clearly missing a chromosome.

lmao you're so wrong lols bye I'm not going to argue over what I said and what I mean when I know I was correct and people responded and understood. You're the only one who can't understand simple concepts. Good luck with your Es this year x
lmao you're so wrong lols bye I'm not going to argue over what I said and what I mean when I know I was correct and people responded and understood. You're the only one who can't understand simple concepts. Good luck with your Es this year x

Kinda low insulting people younger than you. Low like your grades, or even your life.
Kinda low insulting people younger than you. Low like your grades, or even your life.

... Do u know what my grades are honey

Lmao don't jump into an argument with people older than you if you can't handle them?? Then you won't get cussed???
... Do u know what my grades are honey

Lmao don't jump into an argument with people older than you if you can't handle them?? Then you won't get cussed???

You think i cant handle a dumb blonde like you?
You think i cant handle a dumb blonde like you?

I guarantee that I have better grades than you will ever be able to obtain :smile: Therefore it's funny when you run out of arguments so you call people you have no previous knowledge of "dumb" or "stupid" lols
I guarantee that I have better grades than you will ever be able to obtain :smile: Therefore it's funny when you run out of arguments so you call people you have no previous knowledge of "dumb" or "stupid" lols

I'll admit that was unnecessary, im sorry lol. Its not necessary to bring grades into this, point is you worded your original statement wrong, which i corrected. However you used another quote you wrote which was contradictory to the quote i replied to. If you had just explained what you 'meant' that would be fine but you tried to justify it, and another TSR member said that you were wrong too. This is the last time im gonna explain it, if you reply with some silly vague point such as 'everyone else understood it', im not gonna bother replying again. If you're really as intelligent as you say you are, you would understand where im coming from. Lets make peace :smile:
I'll admit that was unnecessary, im sorry lol. Its not necessary to bring grades into this, point is you worded your original statement wrong, which i corrected. However you used another quote you wrote which was contradictory to the quote i replied to. If you had just explained what you 'meant' that would be fine but you tried to justify it, and another TSR member said that you were wrong too. This is the last time im gonna explain it, if you reply with some silly vague point such as 'everyone else understood it', im not gonna bother replying again. If you're really as intelligent as you say you are, you would understand where im coming from. Lets make peace :smile:

Yes I understand what you're saying but I didn't mean it the way you thought I did. And Zacken only said I was wrong on the part saying you'd be doing linear. Either way it's not something to argue over
Yes I understand what you're saying but I didn't mean it the way you thought I did. And Zacken only said I was wrong on the part saying you'd be doing linear. Either way it's not something to argue over

lol yeah bit immature of me, sorry.
Reply 94
Hello! I want to take the A level Further Math as I'm applying to Imperial( maths with statistics for finance), Warwick( MMORSE ), UCL( statistics, economics and finance). I want to apply in December 2016 because my first university year would be 2017-2018. When shall I take this exam?

PS: I'm not a student in the UK.

Quick Reply

Latest