The Student Room Group

6'10'' 139kg at 15 years old

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jack Butters
Popularity: 101

Edit: Can you also explain the process of growing muscles? What Ph level water do you use and how much exposure do you suggest for maximum growth? Thanks for all your help.

lift and eat, that simple.
Original post by DiddyDec
Pics or it didn't happen.

Posted from TSR Mobile

nah theres a size limit on here
Original post by the bear
are you male or female ?

male
Original post by ihatecambridge
Ask me anything

Ask me anything

Is this you hiding your insecurities?
Original post by XxKingSniprxX

*force of gravity. and yeh
Original post by theconfusedman
Is this you hiding your insecurities?

nah nothing to be insecure about, im huge m8
nah nothing to be insecure about, im huge m8

Do you by any chance live in Jupiter, where the gravitational force is much greater?
Do you by any chance live in Jupiter, where the gravitational force is much greater?

lol mass doesn't change, same everywhere. and no, there wudnt be connection
lift and eat, that simple.

Good to know. You must be able to lift a whole 20kg by now 😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ask me anything

ever considered drafting for the NBA...at 15?
Just in case no one has figured it out 6'10'' and 139Kg... His BMI would be 32....That means he is overweight/ borderline obese.
Original post by FaisalNaeem03
ever considered drafting for the NBA...at 15?

nah prefer nfl
Original post by Jack Butters
Just in case no one has figured it out 6'10'' and 139Kg... His BMI would be 32....That means he is overweight/ borderline obese.

BMI doesn't mean ****
Lmao someone got rejected from Cambridge

You do realise gravitational force has no bearing on a person's mass in kilograms :lol:
Original post by ComputerMaths97
Lmao someone got rejected from Cambridge

lol cant you read. im 15 and haevent applied yet, just hate the people there as theyre arrogant
lol cant you read. im 15 and haevent applied yet, just hate the people there as theyre arrogant

Sorry I just assumed by how childish you're being, that you have a reason to hate them. "They" are not arrogant, it's just that some are.

You will meet some very modest people at Cambridge. And you will meet some incredibly arrogant people at places like Loughborough. Plus, getting into the best University in the country does allow for some confidence in your intelligence, just saying.
Original post by ComputerMaths97
Sorry I just assumed by how childish you're being, that you have a reason to hate them. "They" are not arrogant, it's just that some are.

You will meet some very modest people at Cambridge. And you will meet some incredibly arrogant people at places like Loughborough. Plus, getting into the best University in the country does allow for some confidence in your intelligence, just saying.

christ you just summed up my point lol
christ you just summed up my point lol

So you're accepting you're wrong? Wow, that was easy :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest