The Student Room Group

How can I get her to get an abortion?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by Racoon
Not helpful. Be kind, it costs nothing.

He needs to hear how dumb he was. He deserves everything that comes his way. His unfortunate to-be baby, however, doesn't deserve to be brought into this world or anywhere in the clutches of this monumental eff-up.

Spoiler

Original post by Tinemither
Society is wrong. Society is fxcked in so many ways and people don't realise that. Everything is condemned in some way. Gonna move to mars to create an equality based life there. Anyone want to join? But I digress from the issue at hand.

Infertility is the inability to have children, I know that. I'm merely picking up on your point which claims 'infertile mothers can adopt the kids'. Made it gender neutral, since I plan on adopting myself. Despite the fact I'm unsure whether or not I'm fertile, I'd rather adopt. Besides, if my adopted son/daughter is bullied, they have the right to argue 'At least my daddy chose me... Your parents are stuck with you.'

i suggest them to go for an adoption because infertile parents can have that baby they planning to abort!
Reply 82
Original post by SMEGGGY
So she'll consider an abortion but money is the issue? How does it cost? Can you borrow it? Get it together?

Posted from TSR Mobile

She is having cold feet about adoption so I mean realistically the only other option is abortion. And yeah she I guess is considering like I said she's emotional about and doesn't like to talk about it.
Original post by SMEGGGY
Untrue. Some can continue with their life without a thought. Millions of children are given up for adootion, it's not fair on them.

Stop repeating that they should have used protection, they didn't they know it can't be changed!

OP make her see sense you'll ruin it's life out of selfishness
Posted from TSR Mobile

i am not the only one who is talking about- i have only mentioned this twice maybe... so stop eating me
okay then kill the unborn babies because of their parents fault! it's a good option to do
go ahead
Original post by jamaal17
She is having cold feet about adoption so I mean realistically the only other option is abortion. And yeah she I guess is considering like I said she's emotional about and doesn't like to talk about it.

emotional is a big factor when it comes to abortion- parents can lead towards depression and trauma which is not good...
please think wisely before taking any step- try to consult to any GP or any close friends and relatives to get some ideas
but at the last you both have to take decision - it's not YOU or not HER- it's BOTH
Original post by joecphillips
morals are personal beliefs

I haven't said she must abort I have said he has the right to try to talk to her and get her to abort not force her to.

when did i said that he doesn't have the rights to talk to her?
but forcing her is a no no!
Reply 86
Original post by rogersuniv
He has a right to demand an abortion or to leave. The girl was mistaken too. Stop hounding the poor guy!

A guy doesn't have a right to demand an abortion. It is her body and therefore her choice. A guy also doesn't have a right to coerce or manipulate a girl into having an abortion through financial manipulation. He has to pay for the child without complaint.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Katty3
A guy doesn't have a right to demand an abortion. It is her body and therefore her choice. A guy also doesn't have a right to coerce or manipulate a girl into having an abortion through financial manipulation. He has to pay for the child without complaint.

Posted from TSR Mobile

there is literally no point to explain those people who aren't gonna understand - i have been arguing with so many people but they are just keep eating me :u:
Original post by AccountingBabe

You reminded me of the film Run fat boy run :rofl:

Reply 89
Original post by fatima1998
when did i said that he doesn't have the rights to talk to her?
but forcing her is a no no!

No one is saying that forcing her is ok.

You were talking about her rights and I simply said he can talk to her and try to convince her.

The way you phrased it came across as if you were implying I was ignoring her rights.
No one is saying that forcing her is ok.

You were talking about her rights and I simply said he can talk to her and try to convince her.

The way you phrased it came across as if you were implying I was ignoring her rights.

well, i could be the opposite too...
she can convince him too and get things on the right track...
but they both need to talk to each other first rather than convincing each other that we should do this, we should do that - it's not gonna help
Original post by Katty3

Posted from TSR Mobile

No he doesn't. It's his body, hos money, his life. No woman has the right to demand compensation unless he/she was raped, nor does a girl have the right to manipulate a guy into paying for a child.

It is your body, and if you think the guy has no rights either, then its entirely your baby too!
Reply 92
well, i could be the opposite too...
she can convince him too and get things on the right track...
but they both need to talk to each other first rather than convincing each other that we should do this, we should do that - it's not gonna help

That is what I am saying they need to talk and both make their positions clear
That is what I am saying they need to talk and both make their positions clear

okay... so it's all cool we aren't going to eat each other
it's all good
Original post by Zargabaath
You really are a vile judgemental cow.

you just can't make a comment without knowing the reasons behind it!
I've always found it weird how a man doesn't have equal right over an abortion yet is expected equal responsibility over the baby.
you just can't make a comment without knowing the reasons behind it!

I can make a comment whenever tf i want.
I don't need to know your reasoning, all I see you doing here is judging and insulting someone in a very serious, life changing situation. Because of your personal beliefs

You're treating a ball of cells better then a living, breathing human. Obviously you're not that concerned about the sanctity of life. :rolleyes:
Original post by XOR_
I've always found it weird how a man doesn't have equal right over an abortion yet is expected equal responsibility over the baby.

Fianancial/Legal abortions should be a thing tbh
Reply 98
Original post by flyingpanda
What you need to understand is that whatever road she goes down, there'll be a high chance of at least a little regret.

If she aborts the baby, she could be badly affected. You've said already that she's getting cold feet when it comes to adoption, and that's because she's likely growing attached to thee baby. She will have to live with it for the rest of her life, and if you make her abort it, she will resent you.

But, if she does decide to abort it, then, it's her choice. She needs to weigh up the issues with each option, and her feelings about each and decide the best course of action for her and the baby.

I do believe, that you, too, have a say in what happens, but you've said your piece, and she (hopefully) knows your say in it.

Um honestly I don't think she cares about me and we don't have any type of relationship. But it's more common sense than anything. I mean that's the agreement we had anyway that adoption was the best alternative. But I just don't want it to wreck my life. I guess I'm going to try to talk to her now.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 99
emotional is a big factor when it comes to abortion- parents can lead towards depression and trauma which is not good...
please think wisely before taking any step- try to consult to any GP or any close friends and relatives to get some ideas
but at the last you both have to take decision - it's not YOU or not HER- it's BOTH

I just want us BOTH to come to a sensible conclusion.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending