The Student Room Group

A-Level Law teacher?

Hi,

I am looking for an AS/A2 level law teacher who is willing to look over and mark some work I've done. I do the AQA specification. I have been teaching myself the last 2 years and now just want some clarification on structure, writing styles etc. I have had an online tutor before with ICS Learn but my contract with them has expired. Was just wondering if anyone knew a teacher who would be willing to help. I am a straight A student and so am aiming for that in law also.

Any help would be appreciated,

Thanks
You could ask in the Education and Teaching forum but I think it unlikely anyone would tutor you for free (which is what you seem to be asking for). Lots of students do private tutoring; why not find a law student to help? A few hours tuition would be worth the money if you're struggling.
Original post by Radthar
Hi,

I am looking for an AS/A2 level law teacher who is willing to look over and mark some work I've done. I do the AQA specification. I have been teaching myself the last 2 years and now just want some clarification on structure, writing styles etc. I have had an online tutor before with ICS Learn but my contract with them has expired. Was just wondering if anyone knew a teacher who would be willing to help. I am a straight A student and so am aiming for that in law also.

Any help would be appreciated,

Thanks

Hi Radthar,

If you did decide to hire a tutor, you can contact A-level law tutors for free via our directory here:

http://www.thetutorpages.com/a-level-law-online-tutors

It can be good value since there are no agency fees to pay.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending