The Student Room Group

Donald Trump: 'I think Islam hates us'

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Howard
So let's recap what I've said.

I think the point at which I jumped in was when somebody said "Trump hates Islam" I agreed (I'm sure he does) and pointed out that the same can be said about 80% of Americans (outside of the liberal eastern seaboard and the west coast) I reckon my estimate is about right.

The rest of this conversation has been about the US debt; a topic you introduced for reasons known only to yourself. Then you steered the discussion towards US education, healthcare, corruption, and infrastructure. So don't tell me I need to revert to the original thread title; you're the one that seems to be meandering here.

Anything else?

Right. Did the guy who quoted YOU for coming off like a racist

have anything to do with

what I said?

You're so wet.
Reply 101
Original post by BaconandSauce
Don't worry I will be:biggrin:

Hell must be a cool place with all the hot sluts that have been sent there. :evilbanana:
donald trumph needs to think again.... coz his got it the wrong way round
Original post by Howard
Go and **** yourself.

Right. Nothing less than what I expected from someone like you.
Original post by Arkasia
Trump's right lmao.

Islam is a religion of hatred and intolerance, disguised and diluted by the moderate individuals who cherrypick the least abrasive components to follow.

You gotta cherrypick with any religion tho. The Bible is just as hateful.
Reply 105
Original post by somesomebody
Right. Nothing less than what I expected from someone like you.

Conversing with you is just one big pi$$ing match. Nothing productive comes of it. You're too angry at the world. Try being a bit more pleasant to talk to and you'll get a better discussion.
Reply 106
Original post by sleepyspider
You gotta cherrypick with any religion tho. The Bible is just as hateful.

That's true. But we shouldn't judge religions, philosophies, or ideologies by what's written on paper. We should judge them on the actions of their proponents.
Actually we believe jews will make it to heaven. Jews have the closest religion to us as we believe we have the original faith they had. And we can marry them and eat the same foods as them. We can even talk about GOD with them without cringing. I must say Judaism is my favorite religion after islam due to how close it is to the real deal. But no we don't hate jews. The examples you're giving are of jews who went astray and it also says muslims will also go astray and receive the same punishment for going astray but not for being a specific faith though.

But I must say hindus kill muslims for eating beef burgers. I think that's pretty cruel. There's no textual support for jews or muslims to kill people who have eaten pork. And the Buddhist well we all know what happens in Myammar is atrocious. And they are predominantly Buddhist. I must say though islam doesn't go well with polytheist or atheist like hindus and Buddhist. There is textual support to charge them with a tax. And it is support that those people won't make it to heaven. But it really 't anyone's business but the idolator's. But among Abrahamic faiths they are actually all the same. All paths to heaven. That's what's taught in the Quran.

Original post by carlskep
Trigger warning: hateful religious messages in spoiler:

Qur'an:

Spoiler

Bible:

Spoiler

Talmud:

Spoiler

Sorry, can't find many hateful messages from Hindu, Buddhist and other majorish religions...
(edited 8 years ago)

I find it fuy because Donald trump was endorsed by a muslim... A black muslim. I think he really means arabs. And I agree arabs do hate us. But honestly we should not have had the war in Iraq now we have this mess to deal with.
Original post by Hussm
Everyone that isn't killing their next door neighbour is cherrypicking, good to know wise one.

Original post by Arkasia
Pretty much, but I'm glad they are, if every muslim was a fundamentalist, we'd be screwed.

@Arkasia I'm afraid I'm going to play my "you and these bad 'Muslims' are taking verses out of context" card.
Original post by Josb
Hell must be a cool place with all the hot sluts that have been sent there. :evilbanana:

Don't forget it will also have the best music and food:biggrin:
Reply 111
Don't forget it will also have the best music and food:biggrin:

Eating tons of pork ribs and bacon. :sogood:
Original post by jamaal17
Actually we believe jews will make it to heaven. Jews have the closest religion to us as we believe we have the original faith they had. And we can marry them and eat the same foods as them. We can even talk about GOD with them without cringing. I must say Judaism is my favorite religion after islam due to how close it is to the real deal. But no we don't hate jews.

That's why Jews were expelled from Muslim countries? That's why now Muslims try to expel Jews from Israel too? That's why today only Muslims kill Jews just for being Jewish? To know this I don't need to learn Quran, it's enough to read today's news.

Uruguay attacker: ‘I killed a Jew following Allah’s order’
http://www.timesofisrael.com/uruguay-attacker-i-killed-a-jew-following-allahs-order
That's what's taught in the Quran.

And that's why it needs to be reformed or phased out of society.
Reply 114
Actually we believe jews will make it to heaven. Jews have the closest religion to us as we believe we have the original faith they had. And we can marry them and eat the same foods as them. We can even talk about GOD with them without cringing. I must say Judaism is my favorite religion after islam due to how close it is to the real deal. But no we don't hate jews. The examples you're giving are of jews who went astray and it also says muslims will also go astray and receive the same punishment for going astray but not for being a specific faith though.

But I must say hindus kill muslims for eating beef burgers. I think that's pretty cruel. There's no textual support for jews or muslims to kill people who have eaten pork. And the Buddhist well we all know what happens in Myammar is atrocious. And they are predominantly Buddhist. I must say though islam doesn't go well with polytheist or atheist like hindus and Buddhist. There is textual support to charge them with a tax. And it is support that those people won't make it to heaven. But it really 't anyone's business but the idolator's. But among Abrahamic faiths they are actually all the same. All paths to heaven. That's what's taught in the Quran.

I don't think the Qu'ran teaches that all paths lead to heaven.
Original post by luminarychild
Doesn't mean that violent hateful buddhists and hindus don't exist. There are plenty.

There is a difference between an individual being inherently violent and a person who's violence is inspired by religious doctrine. A core concept in Hinduism is Ahimsa.
I'm a fornicator a drinker and I eat pork. I think there is no god and regularly take his name in vain (In fact once I pretended to be interested in Islam only to get a girl to sleep with me (and it worked:smile:). I offer money to people and charge them interest.

I have done horrific things to my quran and to my bible (in relative terms)

Are you telling me Islam 'loves' me for all of this or does Islam have nothing to say about my actions?

Islam may say things about your actions, but Islam itself doesn't hate you. Some Muslims may hate you; others may not.
Reply 117
I hear Salmon Rushdie has written a new book; "Budda's a fat *******"
It is so stupid and wrong to claim that one gigantic, non-monolithic group of people uniformly hates another gigantic, non-monolithic group.
Reply 119
Original post by Josb
Eating tons of pork ribs and bacon. :sogood:

I ate liver and bacon for dinner last night; causing affront to Muslims, Jews, and Hindu's in one fell swoop (or one fell mouthful)

"Howz about that then?!" (As Jimmie Savile would have said)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending