The Student Room Group
Students relax on campus, Teesside University
Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website

Teesside university sept 2016 start all nursing/midwifery

Scroll to see replies

They emailed me a checklist of what I had to take... I can't remember from the top of my head. Have a look through your inbox or junk mail, in case it was filtered to the wrong folder. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students relax on campus, Teesside University
Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website
Original post by Carlossss
They emailed me a checklist of what I had to take... I can't remember from the top of my head. Have a look through your inbox or junk mail, in case it was filtered to the wrong folder. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

thanks I appreciate that
https://www.facebook.com/groups/910870995697754/

Here's the group again, for anyone who hasn't joined yet, or wishes to join :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi, I just applied for my accommodation. One thing I had to fill out with 'required accomodation start date' my course says it starts 26 Sep 2016. I put in that my required start date for accommodation was 23rd because that's when I thought that I started. My friend said its not an issue and said he put a week before his initial start date so he had time to settle in etc. It said all people must go to accommodation on the 25th anyway. Do you think it's okay that i put 3 days before my course start date?
Just got my offer!! So happy x
Adult nursing
Original post by WilkoSalty
Adult nursing

Yeay 🎉🎉
Just got my offer!! So happy x

When for? Well done!!!
Thank you, unfortunately its not until September 2017 for some reason. But I am now glad that I know I have a place. I have everything crossed that maybe I can squeeze in earlier due to people cancelling their places etc
Reply 150
Thank you, unfortunately its not until September 2017 for some reason. But I am now glad that I know I have a place. I have everything crossed that maybe I can squeeze in earlier due to people cancelling their places etc

A girl from my access course has got an offer for sept 2017. She's rang up and I think she can ring on clearing day and maybe get a place for this year. Well done though!!!! I bed you're over the moon!
Original post by Kbald85
A girl from my access course has got an offer for sept 2017. She's rang up and I think she can ring on clearing day and maybe get a place for this year. Well done though!!!! I bed you're over the moon!

Oh thank you, maybe I will give them a call too. What day is clearing day?
Reply 152
Oh thank you, maybe I will give them a call too. What day is clearing day?

It's sometime in August when all the alevel results come out so obviously there'll be some people who won't get the results they need for the course etc
Hello has anyone on here had there interview for adult nursing at teesside in December? I'm still waiting to hear back and getting quite worried!
Hi hun yeah I did :smile: I had mine on the 14th December and heard back on Thursday x
Hi hun yeah I did :smile: I had mine on the 14th December and heard back on Thursday x

Aww i had mine on the 14th of December too and I'm still waiting to hear if I have a place x
Original post by Bethy1910
Hello has anyone on here had there interview for adult nursing at teesside in December? I'm still waiting to hear back and getting quite worried!

Mine was the 15th of December and I heard back last week :smile:
Original post by LucindaLay
Mine was the 15th of December and I heard back last week :smile:

Aww I feel like I have been waiting forever, what intake did you apply for? x
Reply 158
I applied for the sep 2016 intake and had my interview at the beginning of December last year and still have not heard back!!
Original post by br22
I applied for the sep 2016 intake and had my interview at the beginning of December last year and still have not heard back!!

That's the same as me i feel quite worried now x

Quick Reply