The Student Room Group

2016 Nursing Applicants!

Scroll to see replies

anyone heard from University of Hull after interview? x
Hi, I have applied for child nursing in Napier a long long time ago... I mean in November 2015 :P
I still didnt get any info, nothing about interview. I am thinking if they dont want to give me an offer I would probably heard something. If they are not sure, why they will not invite me for interview. Oh I am so stressed about it.

How did you get you invitation for interview, through Ucas track, right? I am checking it every day :frown:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Kinak90
Hi, I have applied for child nursing in Napier a long long time ago... I mean in November 2015 :P
I still didnt get any info, nothing about interview. I am thinking if they dont want to give me an offer I would probably heard something. If they are not sure, why they will not invite me for interview. Oh I am so stressed about it.

How did you get you invitation for interview, through Ucas track, right? I am checking it every day :frown:

Napier has interviews all the way into April so don't worry! You get an email and it comes up on Track!
Thanks, I think I just have to try not to stress too much.
Reply 3144
Original post by bethhannah96
anyone still waiting for Sheffield hallam to get back to them?

I have my interview on Saturday for adult nursing at Sheffield for sept 2016 intake. Hoping sept 2016 is still available!
Original post by Sk35
I have my interview on Saturday for adult nursing at Sheffield for sept 2016 intake. Hoping sept 2016 is still available!

They haven't even got back to me yet
Is anyone still waiting to hear back from glasgow calli?
I had an interview for Adult Nursing with Keele all the way back in November 2015 and they still haven't got back to me! I've tried emailing them etc. but it's worrying me a lot!
Just got an offer for RGU!😭 So happy!!!!
Original post by eilidhr99

Aww well done! I got an offer from there nearly 2 weeks ago now, what branch of nursing is it for? Are you going to accept it as one of your top two?

When was ur interview?
Rgu is my top and not heard yet so I'm really worried 😔

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CaitlinN15
Aww well done! I got an offer from there nearly 2 weeks ago now, what branch of nursing is it for? Are you going to accept it as one of your top two?

Thank you!!😃 for adult! Yourself? And yeah I think so!
[QUOTE=Swagio;63338637]When was ur interview?
Rgu is my top and not heard yet so I'm really worried 😔

Posted from TSR Mobile

Was in my interview this time last week! Don't worry, they said they can take a while to give out offers. My friend waited over 3 weeks before she got hers!
Original post by baaboo999
I had an interview for Adult Nursing with Keele all the way back in November 2015 and they still haven't got back to me! I've tried emailing them etc. but it's worrying me a lot!

I had an interview there yesterday, they said they only gave out a few offers to 'exceptional' people after the November/December lot of interviews, since there's so few places they're waiting until they interview everyone they want to before giving out the rest of the offers. You should hear within the next month :smile: they said that no news is usually good news, so don't worry about it. Hope you get a place!
Was in my interview this time last week! Don't worry, they said they can take a while to give out offers. My friend waited over 3 weeks before she got hers!

Mine was last thu. But just because some people on my branch have heard within days I'm worrying 😩
Didn't like any other unis so I'm worried!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
[QUOTE=Swagio;63338873]Mine was last thu. But just because some people on my branch have heard within days I'm worrying 😩
Didn't like any other unis so I'm worried!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nah don't worry, there's loads of time for them to get back to you! Don't overthink it 😋
Nah don't worry, there's loads of time for them to get back to you! Don't overthink it 😋

Guess so, just don't get why they're so quick for some people 😩

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thank you!!😃 for adult! Yourself? And yeah I think so!

Mental health 😊 and it's one of my top two yeah. Ahah

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah pretty much what she said haha! No it's just you, no group stuff😋 and no you don't move on because you have to wait for the thing to beep, so they usually just chat to you until it does if you finish before the 5 minutes ☺️

Hi, have you heard back from stirling? Wondering how long they take to give out decisions 😁
Original post by Pammy33
Hi, have you heard back from stirling? Wondering how long they take to give out decisions 😁

Hiya, no I haven't yet! I know they've given out unconditionals but not heard anyone getting a conditional yet! But hopefully we should hear soon!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending