The Student Room Group

Dundee Medicine 2016 Entry

Scroll to see replies

received an offer this morning, Scottish SL, BBB at AH :shock:
Original post by Kylare
Rejected from Edinburgh and waitlisted in Aberdeen, both medicine. :/ Still waiting for Dundee and biomedical sciences in Edinburgh. I did get a conditional offer for biochemistry in Glasgow, but I'm not sure if I'd really want to do that or rather try to get into medicine in my country if Dundee rejects me as well. :/
What about you? :smile: And good luck. :smile:

Congratulations on your biochem offer! I got a conditional offer from Edinburgh, waitlisted in Aberdeen, both medicine and a conditional offer for medical sciences in Edinburgh. Still waiting to hear back from St. Andrews for medicine. What is your first choice in your country? I applied to Prague 1., Ostrava and Brno. I dont know know if you have písomná maturita next week as we do. In case you do, best of luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 582
Original post by Mariana_D
Congratulations on your biochem offer! I got a conditional offer from Edinburgh, waitlisted in Aberdeen, both medicine and a conditional offer for medical sciences in Edinburgh. Still waiting to hear back from St. Andrews for medicine. What is your first choice in your country? I applied to Prague 1., Ostrava and Brno. I dont know know if you have písomná maturita next week as we do. In case you do, best of luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congratulations! I would have loved to get an offer from Edinburgh. So envious! :biggrin:
In the CR I applied to Pilsen, Hradec Králové, Prague 1. and Prague 2. My first choice would be Pilsen cause I live here. :smile: I am also going to apply to VŠCHT but I'm still undecided what exactly I am going to apply to there. VŠCHT is my ultimate insurance choice as they don't have any entrance exams and accept almost every applicant based solely on their grades in high school and I'm sure I would get in. :smile:
We have the written part of maturita some time around the 5th of May I think, so I still have time, but good luck to you next week! :smile: Are you applying in Slovakia as well? :smile:
Evision
Original post by thermometer
received an offer this morning, Scottish SL, BBB at AH :shock:

congratz thermometer!!!!!!!! :hugs:
still waiting for dundee and glasgow
Original post by Kylare
Congratulations! I would have loved to get an offer from Edinburgh. So envious! :biggrin:
In the CR I applied to Pilsen, Hradec Králové, Prague 1. and Prague 2. My first choice would be Pilsen cause I live here. :smile: I am also going to apply to VŠCHT but I'm still undecided what exactly I am going to apply to there. VŠCHT is my ultimate insurance choice as they don't have any entrance exams and accept almost every applicant based solely on their grades in high school and I'm sure I would get in. :smile:
We have the written part of maturita some time around the 5th of May I think, so I still have time, but good luck to you next week! :smile: Are you applying in Slovakia as well? :smile:

Thanks 😊 oh, I see. I thought it was around the same time. I was thinking about matfyz, either in Prague or Bratislava but I am not decided yet. It was very nice talking to a neighbour, good luck with everything and take care :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
offer around 12 today!
scottish school leaver
BBB conditions at H or AH

good luck everyone im over the moon!!
Original post by winterfell10
offer around 12 today!
scottish school leaver
BBB conditions at H or AH

good luck everyone im over the moon!!

congratz winterfell!
still waiting.....
Original post by Junioh
congratz winterfell!
still waiting.....

Same here...really tired of checking everything every 2 minutes.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by redddddd
Same here...really tired of checking everything every 2 minutes.

Posted from TSR Mobile

red I'm starting to lose hope :/
Ive just emailed dundee admission asking whether all offers will be released today
no reply just yet
Reply 590
Has anyone heard for medicine with a premedical year?
Original post by Junioh
Ive just emailed dundee admission asking whether all offers will be released today
no reply just yet

Don't lose hope, I know its very difficult to do that but you have kept up the positivity so far so just keep going. I have my fingers crossed for you. You really do deserve a place and you'll get one.

I have a feeling they won't be able to send all the offers by today :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Holert
Has anyone heard for medicine with a premedical year?

Nope

Posted from TSR Mobile
Don't lose hope, I know its very difficult to do that but you have kept up the positivity so far so just keep going. I have my fingers crossed for you. You really do deserve a place and you'll get one.

I have a feeling they won't be able to send all the offers by today :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:hugs:thank you red
the wait is mentally scarring!
come on dundee!!!!!!
Original post by Junioh
:hugs:thank you red
the wait is mentally scarring!
come on dundee!!!!!!

I know right...they have no idea how excruciating the wait is

Posted from TSR Mobile
I know right...they have no idea how excruciating the wait is

Posted from TSR Mobile

:frown:I have been refreshing my ucas track, email and evision since wed
Original post by Junioh
no reply just yet
don't worry junioh a few people in my school haven't heard yet! i wish you all the best xx
Original post by winterfell10
don't worry junioh a few people in my school haven't heard yet! i wish you all the best xx

thank yu winter fell :smile:
are u gonna firm dundee??
Reply 598
Original post by Junioh

we are in this together junioh
Original post by Junioh

Same here, it has actually gotten to the point where I can't concentrate on school because I am always glued to the phone, checking and checking

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending