The Student Room Group

Would u marry a feminist or a religious muslim girl??

Scroll to see replies

Original post by georgiaswift
I'd marry a feminist, yes (in fact I'd prefer a feminist - why would I want to marry someone who doesn't believe in women's rights?

You don't have to be a feminist to believe in women's rights.
First thing I would consider is ... do they share similar interests.

A wise man once said .... "A girl with a good body is good for a night, but a girl with similar interests is for life." :yep:
Original post by Hydeman
A revisionist Muslim, in other words. :holmes: Yeah, you're one of the few Musilm people whose application I would consider for the role of Mrs. Hydeman, then. :tongue:

Would you call your wife Jekyllwoman?
Reply 63
Original post by al_94
feminist don't make good wives based on what I've heard

Define 'good wife'.
Original post by Serine Soul
I don't even want to apply though :redface:

Don't wanna get with a medic :noway:

We could have had it all. :emo:
Original post by Student403
Would you call your wife Jekyllwoman?

Touché, spoder, touché. :wink:
Original post by Hydeman
Touché, spoder, touché. :wink:

:3
Reply 67
Original post by Longshot700
Feminist, Have nothing against Muslims just that I want a girl to eat bacon with.

i eat bacon that isnt from pig haha, my dad when he wasnt a muslim he used to love bacon but when he became muslim after ten years he found non pig bacon made with a different meat which is halal idk which meat. same with rashers.
:3

Would probably call her Hydewoman, actually. :')

(I'm slightly disappointed that I didn't think of this earlier -- I have a female friend who's a huge Richard Feynman fangirl (as am I though, so I don't mean that as a jeer :sogood:) and I sometimes teasingly call her Feynwoman/fine woman so there's no excuse for me not to have thought of this earlier. :lol:)
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Hydeman
Would probably call her Hydewoman, actually. :':wink:

(I'm slightly disappointed that I didn't think of this earlier -- I have a female friend who's a huge Richard Feynman fangirl (as am I though, so I don't mean that as a jeer :sogood:) and I sometimes teasingly call her Feynwoman/fine woman so there's no excuse for me not to have thought of this earlier. :lol:)

Goals in a woman :love:
Original post by mkap
i eat bacon that isnt from pig haha, my dad when he wasnt a muslim he used to love bacon but when he became muslim after ten years he found non pig bacon made with a different meat which is halal idk which meat. same with rashers.

Yeah, my local cafe started using halal bacon in their set breakfasts instead of ordinary bacon. I stopped going there.
Goals in a woman :love:

She's a physicist, too. :sogood: Too bad she lives in Arizona and is already in a relationship. xD
Original post by Hydeman
She's a physicist, too. :sogood: Too bad she lives in Arizona and is in already in a relationship. xD

:eek:
Reply 73
Original post by Longshot700
Yeah, my local cafe started using halal bacon in their set breakfasts instead of ordinary bacon. I stopped going there.

fair enough im sure you want actual bacon instead of beef bacon :lol: its so good with scrambled egg in a muffin :sogood:
Original post by mars8thhouse
Two different ends of extreme spectrums lol

Hi cherie amour or sweetnsour. Is this your 20th dupe account lol.
Original post by Hydeman
We could have had it all. :emo:

:console:

Original post by Hydeman
Would probably call her Hydewoman, actually. :':wink:

Yeah, because her friends shout 'hide, woman!' everytime they see you near her :giggle:
I like how some posters are trying so hard to redefine the word 'bacon' to include non-pig animals. :lol:
Original post by Serine Soul
:console:

Yeah, because her friends shout 'hide, woman!' everytime they see you near her :giggle:

Be nice. :cry:
Yes of course :smile:
I vote the black gay vegan :u:

Quick Reply