The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SassKing13
I thought Amellia was a Stormtrooper :rofl: (Yes, I remember :lol:)

Well, I see your hmmm and raise you a hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...m.

I see what you mean :rofl:

Haha it's the tail that looks like his hair :rofl:

Hey! I am General Amellia... of the 501st legion and master of the light side of the force :lol:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.mmmmmmmmmmmmm...........mmmmmmmmmm.........m

Haha yes its the tail.. that squirrel had a Simon quiff going on :tongue: :rofl:
Original post by Amellia123
Hi Matrix! Are you ready for the weekend? :woo: Haha sorry I couldn't resist :tongue: Ahh good to hear - not too bad thanks! :smile: what are you up to now then?

Haha :wink: Do I have enough time to have a quick tea before we embark on our mission? :rofl: Master Amellia (General of 501st Legion) is rather hungry.... Do I bring my lightsaber, blaster rifle or sniping rifle on this quest? :tongue: :lol:

Hi! Idk - my weekend is basically just going to be revision (*sarcastic* woohoo :frown: ) That's great. Currently I am on TSR :wink: and was about to do some French but you know...procrastination is a bit more appealing. Whilst doing that, I'm desperately trying not to laugh
Can never be to careful...I say bring them all :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi Matrix! Are you ready for the weekend? :woo: Haha sorry I couldn't resist :tongue: Ahh good to hear - not too bad thanks! :smile: what are you up to now then?

Haha :wink: Do I have enough time to have a quick tea before we embark on our mission? :rofl: Master Amellia (General of 501st Legion) is rather hungry.... Do I bring my lightsaber, blaster rifle or sniping rifle on this quest? :tongue: :lol:

yeah you have enough time!!
YES BRING EVERYTHING!!! even string cheese if you have some- i've ran out :lol:
All three of course. You must always be prepared, young padawan.

I thought that Master Obi-Wan found blasters uncivilised? :lol: SassKing I am not even that much younger you have no years on me :rofl: :tongue:
I thought that Master Obi-Wan found blasters uncivilised? :lol: SassKing I am not even that much younger you have no years on me :rofl: :tongue:

Ah, yeah. Good point :lol:

Haha :lol:
Original post by CleverSquirrel
yeah you have enough time!!
YES BRING EVERYTHING!!! even string cheese if you have some- i've ran out :lol:

Haha okay.... its time to set off on the mission! I'm sorry but I don't have any cheese strings :lol:

Original post by Matrix123
Hi! Idk - my weekend is basically just going to be revision (*sarcastic* woohoo :frown: ) That's great. Currently I am on TSR :wink: and was about to do some French but you know...procrastination is a bit more appealing. Whilst doing that, I'm desperately trying not to laugh
Can never be to careful...I say bring them all :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aww no! I hope you make time for some fun! Hahaha :wink: laughing is still allowed at present - make use of it :lol: :tongue: ahah and okay! :biggrin:
Haha okay.... its time to set off on the mission! I'm sorry but I don't have any cheese strings :lol:

Aww no! I hope you make time for some fun! Hahaha :wink: laughing is still allowed at present - make use of it :lol: :tongue: ahah and okay! :biggrin:

hmmm that's okay, we can pop into Tesco on the way to Isengard :rofl:
Hey! I am General Amellia... of the 501st legion and master of the light side of the force :lol:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.mmmmmmmmmmmmm...........mmmmmmmmmm.........m

Haha yes its the tail.. that squirrel had a Simon quiff going on :tongue: :rofl:

Well, I am a Sith. Sorry to break this to you. However, we must put our differences aside for The Hobbit's sake :lol:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.Mmmmmmmmmmmmm..mmm...mmmm...mmm...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Ah, yeah. Good point :lol:

Haha :lol:

Haha :lol: are you forgetting about when you had to take on Grievous? SassKing I am most disappointed :tongue:

Haha but its true :lol: :rofl:
SassKing has run out of cheese strings, so don't even ask... :rofl:
Well, I am a Sith. Sorry to break this to you. However, we must put our differences aside for The Hobbit's sake :lol:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.Mmmmmmmmmmmmm..mmm...mmmm...mmm...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

SassKing how could you? :cry: You were meant to be my Master.... ahh good point cant have the Hobbitses getting grouchy :tongue:

Original post by CleverSquirrel
hmmm that's okay, we can pop into Tesco on the way to Isengard :rofl:

Haha fair enough then :rofl: what is a cheese string even like? (ive never had one, also I've never been to McDonalds (and the other ones) - am I missing out?) :tongue:

I'll try... really (I have to be very cautious about these things :tongue: ) good luck with your mission :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
SassKing has run out of cheese strings, so don't even ask... :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Arent you a bit old for them anyways :tongue: :rofl:
Haha :lol: are you forgetting about when you had to take on Grievous? SassKing I am most disappointed :tongue:

Haha but its true :lol: :rofl:

That was an exception :tongue: It was a dangerous situation and I had no choice :lol:

I know... :tongue:
Original post by Matrix123
I'll try... really (I have to be very cautious about these things :tongue: ) good luck with your mission :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahahaha :tongue: aww you mean you aren't coming? You'll have to organise the welcome home parade instead :tongue: :wink:
Bye! Woof :colone:
SassKing how could you? :cry: You were meant to be my Master.... ahh good point cant have the Hobbitses getting grouchy :tongue:

Haha fair enough then :rofl: what is a cheese string even like? (ive never had one, also I've never been to McDonalds (and the other ones) - am I missing out?) :tongue:

well it's like cheese, but it's stringy,, like really stringy!!! a long cylinder of cheese that is stringy i guess :lol:
That was an exception :tongue: It was a dangerous situation and I had no choice :lol:

I know... :tongue:

Hahaha :tongue: I think dangerous is a huge understatement :lol: Though I cannot think of another word anyway :rofl:

This is the part where we duel on Mustafar :rofl:
(edited 8 years ago)
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Arent you a bit old for them anyways :tongue: :rofl:

you are never too old for string cheese my dear friend, never too old.... :lol:

Latest