The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CleverSquirrel
well it's like cheese, but it's stringy,, like really stringy!!! a long cylinder of cheese that is stringy i guess :lol:

:lol:
well it's like cheese, but it's stringy,, like really stringy!!! a long cylinder of cheese that is stringy i guess :lol:

Oh right I see... sounds interesting! :lol: so a cheesy string is stringy cheese? :tongue:
you are never too old for string cheese my dear friend, never too old.... :lol:

Original post by Amellia123
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Arent you a bit old for them anyways :tongue: :rofl:

Wise words... :lol:
Hiii Everyone!! Amellia has returned from school :tongue: How has everyones days been? :hugs:

@Matrix123 @CleverSquirrel @FrenchUnicorn @SassKing13 @Andy98 @alishba-rosex

You again?:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SassKing13
This is the part when we duel on Mustafar :rofl:

:rofl: You mean when I cut off you're legs and leave you burning? Hmm... if your sure :tongue: :lol:

Thank you dear child
Oh right I see... sounds interesting! :lol: so a cheesy string is stringy cheese? :tongue:

You have solved one of life's great mysteries! :O

It really is !!! you should try it out sometime!!!!
haha You got the definition on point! - good job :P
you are never too old for string cheese my dear friend, never too old.... :lol:

Hahaha okay then fair enough :wink: :biggrin:

Lol SassKing are you telling me that you still eat cheese strings? :rofl: :lol:

Afraid so Andy :tongue: Sorry to disappoint you
:rofl: You mean when I cut off you're legs and leave you burning? Hmm... if your sure :tongue: :lol:

:rofl: That is the greatest thing I've heard all day.

And then I'm reborn as the dark lord and I destroy you when you're hiding out on Tatooine :colonhash: :tongue:
Hahahaha :tongue: aww you mean you aren't coming? You'll have to organise the welcome home parade instead :tongue: :wink:

So I can definitely laugh then? Woo! :lol: Yeah, it'll be best welcome home parade you have EVER seen :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
You have solved one of life's great mysteries! :O

:colonhash: Don't take that tone with me young man (I mean Sith)

Spoiler

:rofl: That is the greatest thing I've heard all day.

And then I'm reborn as the dark lord and I destroy you when you're hiding out on Tatooine :colonhash: :tongue:

My Star Wars garrison is never empty SassKing :rofl: Even greater than The Bunnymen? :tongue:

Ahh damn it... hey how did you know about my secret hideout? :colonhash: :tongue:
:colonhash: Don't take that tone with me young man (I mean Sith)

Oh, wow. I totally wasn't expecting that spoiler :colonhash:

:wink: :tongue:
Original post by Matrix123
So I can definitely laugh then? Woo! :lol: Yeah, it'll be best welcome home parade you have EVER seen :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

haha of course you can Matrix :woo: (for now anyways :colone:) Hahaha yayy!!! I'm expecting massive explosions.... :awesome:
Oh, wow. I totally wasn't expecting that spoiler :colonhash:

:wink: :tongue:

You see this is why you are 'SassKing' :rofl: Did you expect the cookie though? :wink: :tongue:
My Star Wars garrison is never empty SassKing :rofl: Even greater than The Bunnymen? :tongue:

Ahh damn it... hey how did you know about my secret hideout? :colonhash: :tongue:

:lol: Considering I haven't actually even listened to them today (*gasp* :tongue:) yes :lol:

Oh, you know. I'm just strong in the ways of The Dark Side of The Force :colonhash: :tongue:
:lol: Considering I haven't actually even listened to them today (*gasp* :tongue:) yes :lol:

Oh, you know. I'm just strong in the ways of The Dark Side of The Force :colonhash: :tongue:

I think I just died of shock :tongue: ahaha :lol: too funny for you :rofl:

Hmm yes..... of course you are SassKing
(wait does this me we have to fight to the death? :cry2: )
Well this looks fun :/
haha of course you can Matrix :woo: (for now anyways :colone:) Hahaha yayy!!! I'm expecting massive explosions.... :awesome:

Yay! (For now :tongue: )
Urmmm...explosions? :s-smilie: I care for people's safety, Amellia! I don't think explosions will be a good idea :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest