The Student Room Group

LCC (UAL) Film and Televison

I've applied for the film and television course at LCC, I applied back in December and still haven't heard a thing, I saw a few people had interviews on the 29th and I'm starting to worry they'll never reply to me, is anyone else in the same position?
Original post by rosiemggs
I've applied for the film and television course at LCC, I applied back in December and still haven't heard a thing, I saw a few people had interviews on the 29th and I'm starting to worry they'll never reply to me, is anyone else in the same position?

I'm in the exact same position!
Reply 2
I still haven't heard anything:frown: Someone else said they emailed and got offered a different course but I don't know whether to email or just wait for a bit? It's so confusing
Original post by rosiemggs
I still haven't heard anything:frown: Someone else said they emailed and got offered a different course but I don't know whether to email or just wait for a bit? It's so confusing

yeah it's hard to know what to do :/
They just replied to me! I got rejected from this course but I've been offered the chance to pick a different course, good thing it wasn't my first choice!
Original post by Jack Ball
have you been to an interview?

yea i have, it went pretty good but i still havent heard back
have you been to an interview?

no they didnt invite me to one, this is the first time I've heard from them :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by ImmortalNarwhal
They just replied to me! I got rejected from this course but I've been offered the chance to pick a different course, good thing it wasn't my first choice!

Same! I wonder what course they might offer, I'm tempted to wait for them to offer me another just because I'm curious!
Reply 8
I got rejected but offered the opportunity to apply for live events and television. Im not going to pursue it, have any of you?

Exactly the same! I'm just going to firm my other offers now as this was the only one I was waiting for and I have no interest in live events and television.
Reply 9
Did you get a reason for your rejection? I emailed but they didn't give a clear response. I thought that my interview went well. Just shows that things aren't always as straight forward as they seem. Just out of interest, what are you other choices?

No they just emailed me saying they were unable to offer me a place and they said I wouldn't be able to get any feedback due to the high volume of applicants. My other choices are Ravensbourne, West London, Salford and Uni of creative arts. But I'm choosing Ravensbourne as my firm! What about you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending