The Student Room Group

I feel guilty when I go out clubbing?

Now that I'm in a relationship I always feel guilty about going out to the pub or on a lads night out. I've been with my girlfriend for 5/6 months and ever since I have I've rarely wanted to go out. It's not that I'm scared she doesn't trust me because she said she does trust me 100% but I feel like she gets pissed off abit and feels abit neglected if or when I go out. It's like when she's ever mad at me she will go talk to one of her boy friends (not flirty or anything) but still she only does it to wind me up or she will like another boys photo or something.

This is why I don't like going out anymore because I feel she thinks I'm neglecting her and that she will start doing stuff to try get back at me. It's stupid really.
Reply 1
She's not reliable. Go clubbing, find someone new and then break up with her. She's a waste of time.
Original post by Anonymous
Now that I'm in a relationship I always feel guilty about going out to the pub or on a lads night out. I've been with my girlfriend for 5/6 months and ever since I have I've rarely wanted to go out. It's not that I'm scared she doesn't trust me because she said she does trust me 100% but I feel like she gets pissed off abit and feels abit neglected if or when I go out. It's like when she's ever mad at me she will go talk to one of her boy friends (not flirty or anything) but still she only does it to wind me up or she will like another boys photo or something.

This is why I don't like going out anymore because I feel she thinks I'm neglecting her and that she will start doing stuff to try get back at me. It's stupid really.

1.If you fell that way about her then ask her about it, ask if she feel neglected(don't directly ask that lol) Ask if she feels lonely when you're not there etc.
2. Clearly she's at least a bit possessive and only wants you for herself?
3.If you feel that then break up or come clean with what you think or make her come clean etc....
Original post by Anonymous

Why doesn't she trust you? Has she told you?

I don't think it's really up to her to decide what you do, tbh. I go on nights out with friends, as does my boyfriend and we trust each other and want each other to go and have fun with other people.

I think what you're describing sounds unhealthy - you can't do what you want (within reason) without her and she talks to other guys/likes other guys' photos to "get back" at you :s-smilie:
she sounds pathetic.
Reply 5
Original post by whorace
She's not reliable. Go clubbing, find someone new and then break up with her. She's a waste of time.

I agree, sounds toxic and speaks to her guy friends to try and make you jealous
Take her with you lol. Or alternatively, dump her - insecure beg.
Reply 7
Original post by whorace

Sounds like hard work, I'd get rid of that miserable bitch and find someone more fun to suit your lifestyle!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending