The Student Room Group

Would u marry a feminist or a religious muslim girl??

Scroll to see replies

Original post by urbanlocations
Some people take this 'feminist' wayyyy too farr!!!

Freaks me out.

Love how you quickly changed your picture as soon as you got caught. Reported to the mods anyway for being a catfish dupe account. They'll deal with you lying behind. Still searching for Senpai in a New York college library?
What a stupid question....
Original post by mars8thhouse
Two different ends of extreme spectrums lol

Reported to the MODs for being a catfish dupe account. Lovehow you quickly changed your profile image as soon as you got caught. How life at a 'new York' uni? Chasing after Irish boys and Senpai
Original post by Hydeman
Be nice. :cry:

Sorry Feynman :wink:
Why can't a religious Muslim girl be a feminist?
Original post by If u dont mind
Have been seeing a lot of posts about these 2 categories of women recently.....

No offence!

Feminist -NO

Muslim girl- If she's hot
Original post by Serine Soul
Sorry Feynman :wink:

Feynman > biologists. :wink:
Reply 87
What do you mean by feminist? Argumentative man hater who plays mind games because they are 'empowering'? No of course not, if you simply mean someone who believes in gender equality I wouldn't date someone who didn't.

I would date a Muslim girl, even a pious one, although I really don't like the Burqa and would prefer it if she didn't wear it, I don't mind waiting for sex if she is reliable and supporting.

Too many people think relationships are a fight, if you don't get your way you don't conspire behind their back or try to make them jealous, you sit down and you talk.
Feminist = erm idk, if she was like hating on men that is a bit far but if she is more egalitarian then sure i suppose :yes:
Muslim Girl = Well tbh idk why her religion is of any importance at all :tongue: ik people from a few religions that i both like and dislike so kind or irrelevant. However realistically (and i don't want to sound discriminatory and please correct me if this is wrong :redface:) idk how well a white girl having a lesbian relationship with a muslim girl would go down. not that well i'm thinking :redface:
so yeah, tbh i would be lucky to get anyone so if they want me they can have me :lol:
Original post by Hydeman

Don't medics use more work from biologists than physicists? :holmes:
Don't medics use more work from biologists than physicists? :holmes:

Yes, but you called me Feynman, so I was just showing you how that's an insult to you rather than to me. :colone:
Original post by Hydeman

Feynman is love. Feynman is life.
Reply 92
That's 2x "No" from me
Original post by Anonymous
so yeah, tbh i would be lucky to get anyone so if they want me they can have me :lol:

You shouldn't think like that, CC. :hugs: It's not healthy, because then you can justify people treating you like crap.
Original post by Hydeman
Yes, but you called me Feynman, so I was just showing you how that's an insult to you rather than to me. :colone:

This is why flirting online doesn't work :colone:

Don't mind me though, I can't remember the last time I slept
Original post by chemting
Feynman is love. Feynman is life.

Indeed. :u: #PhysicsMasterRace.
This is why flirting online doesn't work :colone:

Don't mind me though, I can't remember the last time I slept

Don't worry, I'm terrible at flirting in real life, too. :tongue:

Go to bed, Ms. Soul, and don't set an alarm. :h:
Original post by Hydeman
You shouldn't think like that, CC. :hugs: It's not healthy, because then you can justify people treating you like crap.

it is just logic tho :redface:
like most of the population who i fancy wont fancy me back obviously so that only leaves a few that will and out of those few loads wont fancy me just by virtue of me not being that fancyable :redface:
i said fancy so many times :nooo:
i wouldnt marry a heavily religious person, im not religious and i dont believe in god, the afterlife etc etc.
if they dont ram it down my throat or try to convert me then sure why not but otherwise no.
feminist - yea, but as long as there not ott with it
Original post by Anonymous
it is just logic tho :redface:
like most of the population who i fancy wont fancy me back obviously so that only leaves a few that will and out of those few loads wont fancy me just by virtue of me not being that fancyable :redface:

You'd be surprised. A lot of the time, it's thinking like this that holds people back, and you should never aim to just 'settle' for whoever will have you. I don't think anyone can vouch for the success of the 'aim low, and you'll never be disappointed' strategy. Take risks, CC. :wink:

i said fancy so many times :nooo:

It's part of the British vernacular, so it's no big deal. :emo:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending