The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Scroll to see replies

I had my interview early december and the wait is KILLING me, i dont even know how my interview went hahaha, probably worse than my other three :s-smilie:
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by AsianGal
I had my interview early december and the wait is KILLING me, i dont even know how my interview went hahaha, probably worse than my other three :s-smilie:

I also had my interview on the 16th of December, and am still waiting!
Any offers today?
Original post by thechemistress
King's! :h: Nottingham is going to be my insurance if I don't get a Birmingham offer. Best of luck to you too :h:

Do Kings want higher grades than Nottingham? I only put Nottingham down because Birmingham was a higher offer than all of my other offers! Do you have to specify an insurance? I didn't see any point. All the best for Kings :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Wigwig
Do Kings want higher grades than Nottingham? I only put Nottingham down because Birmingham was a higher offer than all of my others offers! Do you have to specify an insurance? I didn't see any point. All the best for Kings :smile:

Nah, King's wants AAA and so does Nottingham :h:
Haha, no you don't have to specify an insurance but I thought I might as well, although it literally makes no difference :lol:
Reply 1825
Nah, King's wants AAA and so does Nottingham :h:
Haha, no you don't have to specify an insurance but I thought I might as well, although it literally makes no difference :lol:

Cos you do 4 don't they want AAAC?
Original post by Azula

that was my offer and I take 4

Posted from TSR Mobile
anyone PM me how they felt their stations went on a scale of 1-10 and whether they got an offer? I had my interview in December and still have not heard anything!
Original post by Azula

****, I went and checked my offer properly and they actually do want AAAC XD that's decent though
Original post by orange_tree100
anyone PM me how they felt their stations went on a scale of 1-10 and whether they got an offer? I had my interview in December and still have not heard anything!

I thought my interview went well, like a 7-8/10. Got an offer agessssss after my interview though XD
I thought my interview went well, like a 7-8/10. Got an offer agessssss after my interview though XD

Congrats! I'm really scared about it!
Original post by orange_tree100
Congrats! I'm really scared about it!

Seriously, don't worry XD I interviewed on the 14th of December and only heard back last week - so you'll probably hear quite soon :h: As long as no rejection comes through, you have no reason to worry XD No news is good news, as they say XD :lol:
How have the accomadation tours for the offer holder day already been booked up? The time slots were released like two hours ago and it was the only reason I was even going to go :frown:
Original post by Beenieeee
How have the accomadation tours for the offer holder day already been booked up? The time slots were released like two hours ago and it was the only reason I was even going to go :frown:

I know right its a bit ridiculous that they have already full booked
Any offers today??
Original post by brie27
Any offers today??

Looks like they're on hiatus, not giving out any kind of decisions. At least it seems like it on here

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey everyone,
A bit off topic but when do you have to apply for student finance by? I am so confused, if anyone could provide me with info I would be so grateful! :biggrin:
Offer!!! Just checked my King's portal and saw the update :biggrin: They haven't even sent an email out yet and track hasn't updated yet. Definitely going to firm it!!!

When are the offer holders' days - does anyone know?
Original post by futuremedic2016
Offer!!! Just checked my King's portal and saw the update :biggrin: They haven't even sent an email out yet and track hasn't updated yet. Definitely going to firm it!!!

Hi - when was your interview?

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
Original post by futuremedic2016

Omg congrats! When was your interview? Please don't say march 7th cos i didn't get one :/ haha

Latest