The Student Room Group

How to say 'I don't sleep with or date black guys'?

Okay so this is not intended to be racist, although it sure as hell suggests I'm racist. I have been asked by a few guys (whom are all black, what are the odds) that they'd like to either sleep with me or take me out on a date. Personally I don't feel attracted to black guys; not directly because of their skin colour but because I just generally have never been into them. I'm more into Caucasian lads.

So how do I let them down easily and say 'I'm sorry but I don't want to sleep with you' nicely?

I appreciate I will get some negative replies, but I honestly am not racist. It's similar to men saying they prefer brunettes or blondes, thats all.

Scroll to see replies

Like you typed it.
Reply 2
'I am not attracted to black guys' if anyone disagrees follow up with 'if you would politely go **** yourself that would be lovely, thank you xo'
what do they actually say 'I want to sleep with you' seems kind of rude erm you don't have to mention that they are black obviously just say you are not interested.
Be brutally honest:

"I'm a racist. I prefer white guys."

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 5
Original post by TheArtofProtest
Be brutally honest:

"I'm a racist. I prefer white guys."

Spoiler

That would just turn me on. Something kinky about your trashy racist types ygm?
Reply 6
How about

"I don't believe in race mixing as I am a committed segregationist"

LOL!
No, don't mention his race, just lie and say you are a lesbian or that you have a boyfriend.
Labels will usually get you into trouble so I advice against a blanket statement like. That said you like what you like. Why should you feel guilty about what you are attracted too? People should get over themselves and you should tell whoever is weird enough to say 'hey lets have sex' a polite 'no thank you' without bringing up race at all.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just say you're not interested. It's not that hard.
Original post by Anonymous
Okay so this is not intended to be racist.

- Says every racist person on TSR
Its because I met them on tinder and now i don't know how to say i don't wanna get with them!
Wear a KKK hood, they'll get their message.
Similarly, if you're only into those that comes from your background, i.e. an Indian wanting to only marry another Indian.

That's still just a preference...
Reply 14
Okay so this is not intended to be racist, although it sure as hell suggests I'm racist. I have been asked by a few guys (whom are all black, what are the odds) that they'd like to either sleep with me or take me out on a date. Personally I don't feel attracted to black guys; not directly because of their skin colour but because I just generally have never been into them. I'm more into Caucasian lads.

So how do I let them down easily and say 'I'm sorry but I don't want to sleep with you' nicely?

I appreciate I will get some negative replies, but I honestly am not racist. It's similar to men saying they prefer brunettes or blondes, thats all.

Say you're "not attracted to you" rather than "not attracted to black people" or you're setting yourself up for a **** storm.
You don't need to make it about race. You don't owe an explanation to anyone who tries to pull moves on you, if you don't wanna you don't wanna, nbd
Its because I met them on tinder and now i don't know how to say i don't wanna get with them!

Just say that you're not interested without commenting on race. :erm:
Reply 17
OP you should just go fck yourself.

Here's hows:

Guy - Hey babe, wanna go out?

You - No

Guy - Okay how bout a shag?

You - No

Guy - Why not?

You - Just Cuz... your not my type

Guy - Oh I get it, you don't like me because I'm black

You - Ahhem no! I have nothing against black people, in fact my favorite actor / musician is Sam L Jackson / Bob Marley. How could you even suggest that you pretentious bum hole!

**Then storm off in an angry manner

You could've at least phrased the title and wording of your paragraph better. I understand what you're saying but i understand everyone has preferences but that probably wasn't the best of ways to express it xD

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending