The Student Room Group

How do I speak to my crush for the first time without chickening out again

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Update: I spoke to her!!!!!!!!
She was really nice and friendly. We walkd to the bus stop together (she was going home. I didnt invite her to lunch because of that).
She said yeah sure when i asked her if we could get to know each other a bit better. So we chatted for around 15 mins and got to know each other a bit better.
It all went really well IMO.
Ive also now got her on FB so we can chat on there (she agreed to that).
Thanks for the advice everyone it really helped me.

Lovely to hear :h: well done! :rave:

Now just don't take things too quickly or seem eager or anything like that.
Original post by SeanFM
Lovely to hear :h: well done! :rave:

Now just don't take things too quickly or seem eager or anything like that.

Im not gonna go quickly. Im trying to add her on FB currently and theres no friend request option. I also cant send her a message either. So ill have to see her again next Friday. I do feel a lot happier today though than i did this time last week.
Original post by chikane
Aww this is really sweet really happy for you :smile:

Thanks. Im really happy now. It wasnt easy and i nearly chickend out again but i got the courage and spoke to her.

Im not gonna go quickly. Im trying to add her on FB currently and theres no friend request option. I also cant send her a message either. So ill have to see her again next Friday. I do feel a lot happier today though than i did this time last week.

Friday is too long lol, that sucks you can't add or send her a message unless she adds you first or changes her privacy settings.

Thanks. Im really happy now. It wasnt easy and i nearly chickend out again but i got the courage and spoke to her.

Its good you had the courage to speak to her, having regrets is terrible.
Original post by chikane
Friday is too long lol, that sucks you can't add or send her a message unless she adds you first or changes her privacy settings.

Its good you had the courage to speak to her, having regrets is terrible.

I know it is. But i have no other choice. Thats the only time i see her unless i contact her. Ive tried something that could work but ill wait and see.
She seemed a bit surprised when i said hi to her. But things got better from there.
It was awful having to wait a week to speak to her. It was sooo slow. But i did it.
I did ask her if i could add her on FB so shell be expecting it. Hopefully she'll add me.
We also appear to have a lot in common so far which is good.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending