The Student Room Group

Dundee Medicine 2016 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 660
Original post by madmed16
Hahaha, guys, thoroughly check e-vision! I've been checking the wrong bit all night!!! I can't believe I have four unconditionals now!!!!!

What's the bit that it says it on? Nothing on mine has changed, not even the documents- they still say they are being checked...
Still waiting...
Have any rejections been given out or is that what i should expect :frown:
Original post by kaj22
What's the bit that it says it on? Nothing on mine has changed, not even the documents- they still say they are being checked...

Same here
Original post by kaj22

I got an email and evision updated half an hour later so check your emails

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by kaj22

I was looking at the application page, but nothing has changed! You need to click on the "view course" bit, and then it should outline the details of the course, and tells you whether they have responded to you or not!
Am I the only one person whose documents have been accepted since the middle of January?.. Perhaps that is not a good sign.
Original post by GretaPat
Am I the only one person whose documents have been accepted since the middle of January?.. Perhaps that is not a good sign.

No, mine were all accepted in December and I got an offer earlier, I don't think having your documents accepted or not makes any difference.
Original post by LouiseR1996
No, mine were all accepted in December and I got an offer earlier, I don't think having your documents accepted or not makes any difference.

Good to know! Thank you! :smile:
Reply 668
this wait is horrible
Original post by GretaPat

None of my documents were accepted until just before I got the offer, even then only my qualifications had been checked.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Miss.Hannah
None of my documents were accepted until just before I got the offer, even then only my qualifications had been checked.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I didn't even upload any document.. is this a very bad sign?:s-smilie:
Did anyone who has an offer get an email or change on track? Or is it just on evision (I got offer just on evision)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 672
I only got the offer from evision, no emails, no updates on track either :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
I checked evision at around 14:30 yesterday. Track sent an email at 19:30 :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by medapplicant24
Did anyone who has an offer get an email or change on track? Or is it just on evision (I got offer just on evision)

Posted from TSR Mobile

congratulations!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by dofesucks
I didn't even upload any document.. is this a very bad sign?:s-smilie:

Did you get an offer despite this though?
Most awful week of my life, aberdeen put me on a wait list and dundee havent got back to me, meaning ive almost definitely been rejected. I only have one uni left which I wont find out about until next month. Honestly this week has been torture :frown:
Reply 677
Original post by medap123
Most awful week of my life, aberdeen put me on a wait list and dundee havent got back to me, meaning ive almost definitely been rejected. I only have one uni left which I wont find out about until next month. Honestly this week has been torture :frown:

Have faith, they might send out some more on monday
Does anyone know how they are sending out the offers? or if they still have any left to give out?
Oh my god I just get the offer!!! I randomly logged onto eVision as I was so bored and I GOT THE OFFER!!!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending