The Student Room Group

Glasgow Medical School Applicants 2016 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Marcus4004
Offer from Glasgow! Grad student. UCAS track. Surname R. Glasgow is definitely giving out offers alphabetically.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Congrats! Are you RUK or Scottish? Also, when did you get the offer?
Reply 1481
Offer :smile: Scottish graduate, surname T
Good luck to everyone waiting!
Original post by kaz297
Congrats! Are you RUK or Scottish? Also, when did you get the offer?

Thank you!! Scottish fee (so technically classed as scottish) . Undergrad in London. I got the offer literally a minute before posting here(via email). Best of luck!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
oh GOD Surname S :s-smilie: 2 REJECTIONS already. I am really determined but I don't know how to improve my interview performance. Normally, there are those with at least two offers and then there are those with all rejections!! I need to change myself but how??
Offer!!!!! So happy 2 in a day woooooo
Original post by st nick
oh GOD Surname S :s-smilie: 2 REJECTIONS already. I am really determined but I don't know how to improve my interview performance. Normally, there are those with at least two offers and then there are those with all rejections!! I need to change myself but how??

My surname is S too!! I haven't heard anything :/ Good luck for your other choices!
I had 2 pre and 1 post interview rejection, felt Glasgow went worse than Manchester and they rejected me, and it's probably harder for RUK to get into Glasgow so I'm really not expecting anything but it's really hard not to get my hopes up!
Stay sane RUK guys
So RUK still not out?
Reply 1489
Original post by Jameshughes100
I had 2 pre and 1 post interview rejection, felt Glasgow went worse than Manchester and they rejected me, and it's probably harder for RUK to get into Glasgow so I'm really not expecting anything but it's really hard not to get my hopes up!

Im in the same boat, 3 rejections from 4 applications, Glasgows my last chance. Its super stressful
Offer!! I'm a Scottish school leaver
Original post by Bm19
Im in the same boat, 3 rejections from 4 applications, Glasgows my last chance. Its super stressful

I think I've pretty much come to terms with the fact that I'll be taking an unscheduled gap year - it's strange not really knowing what I'll be doing for the next 18 months. Can't give up hope for Glasgow, though!
Original post by Bm19

Same here. 3 rejections, one from Edinburgh and 2 pre interview.
Glasgow is my only chance for medicine. Bricking it...
Original post by Fsinclair
My surname is S too!! I haven't heard anything :/ Good luck for your other choices!

Hey, yeh it's worrying isn't it! Today is perhaps the last day for scottish applicants. Thanks, how are your applications for the other unis going?
Original post by st nick
Hey, yeh it's worrying isn't it! Today is perhaps the last day for scottish applicants. Thanks, how are your applications for the other unis going?

Yeah, I've been checking my e-mails every two minutes all week! :tongue:

Still haven't heard back from St. A, but I have offers from Aberdeen and Edinburgh
Any offer for RUK tonight yet?
Original post by cailinroooooy
Offer!!!!! So happy 2 in a day woooooo

Original post by idklol
Offer!! I'm a Scottish school leaver

Congrats guys! Out of interest, what letter does your surname begin with?
Original post by Fsinclair
Yeah, I've been checking my e-mails every two minutes all week! :tongue:

Still haven't heard back from St. A, but I have offers from Aberdeen and Edinburgh

oh WOW, well done that's amazing. Is Glasgow your first choice then?
Original post by st nick
oh WOW, well done that's amazing. Is Glasgow your first choice then?

I really like the city (so many good gigs :tongue:) and I have family there but the PBL would be the main draw, how about you?
Any irish applicants get an offer?

Just got one (thankfully!) and it says i need an A in english. anyone get the same?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending