The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Good c:
Original post by Matrix123
Haha woah...yeah definitely not a hobbit then! :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha :rofl: By the looks of things I have hugely underestimated SassKing in many ways :tongue:
Original post by Amellia123
Hahaha :rofl: By the looks of things I have hugely underestimated SassKing in many ways :tongue:

Haha :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

haha don't tell me you're a giant too Matrix - I'm probably the smallest person on the thread :lol:
haha don't tell me you're a giant too Matrix - I'm probably the smallest person on the thread :lol:

Haha no...I'm not a giant :biggrin: :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hiii Everyone!! Amellia has returned from school :tongue: How has everyones days been? :hugs:

@Matrix123 @CleverSquirrel @FrenchUnicorn @SassKing13 @Andy98 @alishba-rosex

Hi:tongue: my day has been exhausting, but the mocks are finally over!!:biggrin: so tired though, wbu? And I accepted the sc:h:
Haha no...I'm not a giant :biggrin: :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

But the question is.... are you taller than me? :biggrin: :lol:

Original post by alishba-rosex
Hi:tongue: my day has been exhausting, but the mocks are finally over!!:biggrin: so tired though, wbu? And I accepted the sc:h:

Hii! :wink: Aww yay congratulations on finishing your mocks! Haha thank you! :h: Ahh I'm excited for my trip to Portsmouth tomorrow! :smile: what are you up to?

Hii! :wink: Aww yay congratulations on finishing your mocks! Haha thank you! :h: Ahh I'm excited for my trip to Portsmouth tomorrow! :smile: what are you up to?

Haha we shall never know... :tongue: :lol:

Ooh are you visiting the uni?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha we shall never know... :tongue: :lol:

Ooh are you visiting the uni?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha ahh well - the suspense is killing me :tongue: :lol:

And yes I am :smile: Oww I'll miss you lot tomorrow :biggrin: Don't be having too much fun without me!

Spoiler

Thank you:hugs: I haven't visited Portsmouth in ages, hope you have fun and not much, in my pj's and so tired lol, what about you?:tongue:
Thank you:hugs: I haven't visited Portsmouth in ages, hope you have fun and not much, in my pj's and so tired lol, what about you?:tongue:

You are most welcome :hugs: Haha thank you! :smile: Haha same actually, I love sitting around in my pjs... so comfy :tongue: I'm just sneaking around on here for bit before I get my stuff ready for tomorrow :biggrin:
You are most welcome :hugs: Haha thank you! :smile: Haha same actually, I love sitting around in my pjs... so comfy :tongue: I'm just sneaking around on here for bit before I get my stuff ready for tomorrow :biggrin:

Ikr I love my pj's:yep: and ooh, what's happening tomorrow?
Hahaha ahh well - the suspense is killing me :tongue: :lol:

And yes I am :smile: Oww I'll miss you lot tomorrow :biggrin: Don't be having too much fun without me!

Spoiler

What!?:eek: no, master, you must not die! Your noble followers will save a prayer for you :wink:

Ooh have fun! Awww well we all know how much Amellia loves her revision - so yes, I will be having fun without you...sorry:colondollar: :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ikr I love my pj's:yep: and ooh, what's happening tomorrow?

Haha same!! :biggrin: I have to get the train at 5.00AM :lol: which means I have to get up at 4
What!?:eek: no, master, you must not die! Your noble followers will save a prayer for you :wink:

Ooh have fun! Awww well we all know how much Amellia loves her revision - so yes, I will be having fun without you...sorry:colondollar: :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha :eek: why thank you :wink:

Haham taking revision with me on the train (yay) which I have to catch a 5AM :lol: oh no Matrix how could you even say that :tongue:

Of course you are. You've got Crocodiles on your IPod for the occasion.

In all seriousness, have a great time :tongue: :smile:
Original post by SassKing13

Don't know what you're laughing at - that includes you too! My noble followers :u:
Original post by SassKing13

Of course you are. You've got Crocodiles on your IPod for the occasion.

In all seriousness, have a great time :tongue: :smile:

Haha yes I do - and all 3 of my Duran Duran albums, My dads 4 Clash albums and any other listenable music in the house :tongue: :rofl:

Haha aww thanks SassKing! I hope you have an awesome weekend! :smile: :tongue:
Haha same!! :biggrin: I have to get the train at 5.00AM which means I have to get up at 4

Aw, poor you! - I hate waking up early, I always feel sleep deprived:lol:

Latest