You open your eyes when you know the time's just about to be 5 :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

and then you close them again because the time is only 5 :frown:
Original post by Matrix123
You open your eyes when you know the time's just about to be 5 :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm not really a morning person lol
Original post by Amellia123
Hahaha I'm so glad you like them - would be quite embarrassing if i kept going on about them and you couldn't stand them :lol:

Haha yeah that would be...but if I didn't like them then I'd tell you straight up. It's weird because I keep on finding songs I haven't heard for ages that I loved, then I find out they're by Duran Duran! :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha do you think you'll go? :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I would like to.... there headlining the 'Common People' concerts (in Oxford and Southampton)

They mentioned on their Instagram a while ago that most of their set lists are based around;

Girls on Film
Rio
Save a Prayer
Is there something I should know
Friends of Mine
Come Undone (newish)
Ordinary World (newish)
Pressure Off (2015)
Hungry like the Wolf (Encore)

The ones that are newer aren't that good as their oringal stuff.... Andy Taylor (main guitarist) left and they were never the same.... they kind of weren't true Duran Duran after that for me
Original post by defenestrated
and then you close them again because the time is only 5 :frown:

Haha yeah :lol:
Original post by alishba-rosex
I'm not really a morning person lol

Well tbh I'm also more of a night person but I just wake up earlier than I'd probably want to :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha yeah that would be...but if I didn't like them then I'd tell you straight up. It's weird because I keep on finding songs I haven't heard for ages that I loved, then I find out they're by Duran Duran! :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha phheww! :biggrin: And ikr, I quite like a group called Depeche Mode from the 80s too, and I never realised that id heard loads of their songs before! Yeah, Simon and John were pretty good song writers - thank god Simon LeBon dropped out of uni :lol:
I would like to.... there headlining the 'Common People' concerts (in Oxford and Southampton)

They mentioned on their Instagram a while ago that most of their set lists are based around;

Girls on Film
Rio
Save a Prayer
Friends of Mine
Come Undone (newish)
Ordinary World (newish)
Pressure Off (2015)

The ones that are newer aren't that good as their oringal stuff.... Andy Taylor (main guitarist) left and they were never the same.... they kind of weren't true Duran Duran after that for me

Wow that sounds great! Haha I'm sure you'd have lots of fun if you did go. Awww that's a shame :frown:

Ooh maybe @Andy98 could go for his birthday...:holmes: that's his birthday present sorted :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Wow that sounds great! Haha I'm sure you'd have lots of fun if you did go. Awww that's a shame :frown:

Ooh maybe @Andy98 could go for his birthday...:holmes: that's his birthday present sorted :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha it would be awesome to go! Omg its only £27 for the whole Saturday :eek: Hahaha anyone want to tag along :tongue: I agree, Andy we are taking you for your 18th :biggrin: There are other acts too! :lol:
Hahaha phheww! :biggrin: And ikr, I quite like a group called Depeche Mode from the 80s too, and I never realised that id heard loads of their songs before! Yeah, Simon and John were pretty good song writers - thank god Simon LeBon dropped out of uni :lol:

Haha :lol: cool, I've never heard of them :tongue: Haha yeah, can you imagine if he didn't? Actually, don't - you might get too emotional :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha it would be awesome to go! Omg its only £27 for the whole Saturday :eek: Hahaha anyone want to tag along :tongue: I agree, Andy we are taking you for your 18th :biggrin: There are other acts too! :lol:

Wow!
Haha do you know if he actually likes Duran Duran? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Haha :lol: cool, I've never heard of them :tongue: Haha yeah, can you imagine if he didn't? Actually, don't - you might get too emotional :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha they sing this...

[video="youtube;Bhg8D8MVYxQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bhg8D8MVYxQ[/video]

Hahaha hmmm.... He was a first year drama drop out.... I'm not too surprised considering it was drama :tongue:
Wow!
Haha do you know if he actually likes Duran Duran? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lets be honest - he probably doesn't :lol:
Hahaha they sing this...

[video="youtube;Bhg8D8MVYxQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bhg8D8MVYxQ[/video]

Hahaha hmmm.... He was a first year drama drop out.... I'm not too surprised considering it was drama :tongue:

Woah!!! I love that one!:eek:
Haha fair enough :tongue:
Lets be honest - he probably doesn't :lol:

Yeah I agree...back to square one then :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Girls on Film
Rio
Save a Prayer
Friends of Mine
Come Undone (newish)
Ordinary World (newish)
Pressure Off (2015)

I used to live there :smile: Random fact for you :tongue:
Original post by SassKing13

Wow - cool fact of the day :wink: :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Wow - cool fact of the day :wink: :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh yes :lol:
Woah!!! I love that one!:eek:
Haha fair enough :tongue:

Yeah I agree...back to square one then :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha do you? Depeche Mode are great! And ikr :lol:
Oh yes :lol:

Haha yup :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hahaha do you? Depeche Mode are great! And ikr :lol:

Yes! :yep: Haha yeah...well from what I know after hearing that one song :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha did you actually? Just up from Portsmouth I believe? Its really nice actually! :smile: :tongue:

Latest