The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Hze11dhu
Omg congrats! When was your interview? Please don't say march 7th cos i didn't get one :/ haha

yeah sorry it was on the 7th March :/, I was surprised to get it so soon, but they said that getting it early doesn't mean anything, so don't lose hope!
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by FutureMedic97
Hey everyone,
A bit off topic but when do you have to apply for student finance by? I am so confused, if anyone could provide me with info I would be so grateful! :biggrin:

I don't think there a deadline as such because you can apply for funding retrospectively if you really wanted to... Personally I think the quicker you submit the application the better! It takes 6 weeks for them to process! Plus the sooner you can confirm what you'll get the better position you're in to look at what you can afford and how to budget the year? I've submitted mine last night! :smile:
Original post by futuremedic2016
yeah sorry it was on the 7th March :/, I was surprised to get it so soon, but they said that getting it early doesn't mean anything, so don't lose hope!

I'll try not to! How did you feel your interview went? Did you find all stations went well?
Original post by ultimatesword
Hi - when was your interview?

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Heyy, it was on 7th March so just this monday!
Heyy, it was on 7th March so just this monday!

Ah wow. I had my interview then too. Congrats!

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
Original post by Hze11dhu
I'll try not to! How did you feel your interview went? Did you find all stations went well?

Yes, I felt like it was my best interview out of the three I gave. There was one station where I felt like I could have said more but other than that I felt it went quite well.
Offer!!! Just checked my King's portal and saw the update :biggrin: They haven't even sent an email out yet and track hasn't updated yet. Definitely going to firm it!!!

When are the offer holders' days - does anyone know?

Well done! :biggrin: Next offer holders day is on March 16th, so book quickly :h:
Good job to all with medicine offers. As ever, fire any questions my way regarding the course or KCL in general :yy:
Original post by thechemistress
Well done! :biggrin: Next offer holders day is on March 16th, so book quickly :h:

Where can i find a link to book offer holders day for 16th March?
Original post by Jack354
I know right its a bit ridiculous that they have already full booked

Ffs do you think they'll make more tours available?? I emailed to ask but idk if they'll get back to me
Original post by Beenieeee
Ffs do you think they'll make more tours available?? I emailed to ask but idk if they'll get back to me

The reason they've been booked up so quickly is because it's been possible to book accommodation tours for at least a month now - I booked mine last week, so I probably got one of the last slots :/ You can try and tag along on one of the tours? :h:
Where can i find a link to book offer holders day for 16th March?

http://www.kcl.ac.uk/study/offer-holders/undergraduate/events.aspx
Are there any more international offers left? :s-smilie:
Original post by MrDystopia
Good job to all with medicine offers. As ever, fire any questions my way regarding the course or KCL in general :yy:

Hey, I wondered if you had an example of a first year timetable as I've heard the first year isn't changing much on the new curriculum - would be good to get a rough idea 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Beenieeee

I have no idea I really hope they put some more spaces in or there is some way we can tag along, please can you let me know what kings reply to you if they do?
Original post by MrDystopia

What books do I need to buy, I can't find a reading/book list anywhere?
(edited 8 years ago)
So who's going to the offer holder event on Wednesday :biggrin:?
Reply 1857
Have they stopped handing out offers?
Original post by dj3k
Have they stopped handing out offers?

I doubt it, because I think they're still doing interviews

Posted from TSR Mobile
Do they give out offers on a set day? Like Fridays?

Latest