The Student Room Group

I've been on TSR for 13 years - AMA

Scroll to see replies

Original post by N-R-G
What's the secret forum and have you ever met anyone from TSR?

I've done better than that, I've slept with someone from TSR.
(edited 8 years ago)
Why did you sign up for TSR in the first place? :K:
Reply 22
Original post by Misogynist
I've done better than that, I've slept someone from TSR.

Was that exciting? Well done by the way. :biggrin:
Original post by the bear
what would you do if you found a sausage on the stair ?

Easy. Lubricate it.

Original post by Woody_Pigeon
Do ye prefer pigeons or seagulls?

Pigeons of the non-woody variety.

Original post by Dima-Blackburn
What made you stick around?

Relationships and banter I developed with people. I think this aspect of the forum has mostly devolved though. TSR was very "Facebookian" in approach back in the day. You had user picture galleries, knew if they were in relationships etc. It was a way to branch out and meet new people whilst getting help with your Maths.
remember this http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=26163

(Then: 26163, Now: 3946225)
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Samistrawberry
Closest friend on here?

It's difficult to say. I don't want to upset anyone. You could be my new best friend though. Hi. :h:
Original post by iEthan
Why did you sign up for TSR in the first place? :K:

The usual reason, help with GCSE Maths. That and the pussy.
The usual reason, help with GCSE Maths. That and the pussy.

I see, I see…
Do you think you'll ever leave?
Original post by Shillary
Do you think you'll ever leave?

I essentially have all but left, I occasionally pop on to see what's going on when I reminisce about a girl I met on here who I'm still kind of infatuated with.
I essentially have all but left, I occasionally pop on to see what's going on when I reminisce about a girl I met on here who I'm still kind of infatuated with.

:moon:

Are you currently in a relationship with someone from TSR?
:moon:

Are you currently in a relationship with someone from TSR?

No. I probably could have been but I had a horrible attachment problem when I was in my mid to late teens. I found it very difficult to commit to anyone. If it was not for this, I'd probably would have been.
It's difficult to say. I don't want to upset anyone. You could be my new best friend though. Hi. :h:

I'm sorry I phrased that pretty weird. I think I was meant to ask anyone you still regularly talk to on here? I assumed most people would leave after a few years(?)

Hahah hello there ^.^

Current age?

EDIT: Saw profile. 27 :redface:

That's me 10 years from now >_<

Job?
(edited 8 years ago)
I've done better than that, I've slept with someone from TSR.

You've definitely been here for too long. :lol:

Also, with a name like that, I'm very surprised that any woman would have slept with you (assuming you're heterosexual). :tongue:
No. I probably could have been but I had a horrible attachment problem when I was in my mid to late teens. I found it very difficult to commit to anyone. If it was not for this, I'd probably would have been.

Were you ever (in a relationship with someone from TSR)? How long did it last and do they still use TSR?
I'm sorry I phrased that pretty weird. I think I was meant to ask anyone you still regularly talk to on here? I assumed most people would leave after a few years(?)

Hahah hello there ^.^

Current age?

Not regularly. I lost contact with most of the people I used to talk to but I've been incredibly close to some. There's still some familiar faces on here though.

I'm 26.
You make me feel like a young n00b in comparison. :moon: Yet clearly you're keeping up with the times... back in my day, threads used to ask questions, not ask for them! :shakecane:

Which do you prefer - this logo, the current TSR logo, or whatever UKL had (if you've been around long enough to remember that)? :p:
(edited 8 years ago)
Not regularly. I lost contact with most of the people I used to talk to but I've been incredibly close to some. There's still some familiar faces on here though.

I'm 26.

Did you end up meeting some of them irl? Wow, that's pretty shocking that some members are still around..

26 :teehee: *pokes ur profile*
Original post by Hydeman
You've definitely been here for too long. :lol:

Also, with a name like that, I'm very surprised that any woman would have slept with you (assuming you're heterosexual). :tongue:

Probably :P I'm definitely heterosexual. I don't think the name matters much to be honest. People seem to understand it's in jest.

Were you ever (in a relationship with someone from TSR)? How long did it last and do they still use TSR?

Yes. It lasted a few months and no.

That's me 10 years from now >_<

Job?

Doctor
Original post by AngryJellyfish
You make me feel like a young n00b in comparison. :moon: Yet clearly you're keeping up with the times... back in my day, threads used to ask questions, not ask for them! :shakecane:

Which do you prefer - this logo, the current TSR logo, or whatever UKL had (if you've been around long enough to remember that)? :p:

I was around when TSR was UKL. I remember being very opposed to the idea of changing it to this thing called TSR. On terms of logos, whilst the logo you posted is very nostalgic, it is terrible. I prefer the new one.

Quick Reply

Latest