The Student Room Group

How to mark grades into GPA?

I messaged LMU to ask about the type of grades international students who get accepted get.

They replied with something that l didn't ask for, but l went on their admissions profile it said nothing about A-LEVELS. It just mentioned 3.8 GPA.

Is there a way to calculate my grades to see what type of GPA l'll get?
(If that's how you Americans say it)
Huh? There is no accurate way to get a GPA from A level grades, the systems are totally different.
Original post by Snufkin
Huh? There is no accurate way to get a GPA from A level grades, the systems are totally different.

So how would they know if my grades are 3.8 GPA?
It's to do with how many A*, A, B and so on grades you have. But LMU should take your A-Levels and convert themselves, or submit your grades to them to convert.
Original post by the.chantele
So how would they know if my grades are 3.8 GPA?

I don't know, I don't understand why you're asking this? No university would ask you to convert your GPA into A level grades or vice versa.
Original post by KhaleesiStorm
It's to do with how many A*, A, B and so on grades you have. But LMU should take your A-Levels and convert themselves, or submit your grades to them to convert.

Ahh, okay :smile:
Original post by the.chantele
Ahh, okay :smile:

If you search up online, most places should just accept your A-Levels, contact the admissions office and they should tell you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending