The Student Room Group

Light Skin Vs. Dark Skin

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Outta Morocca
Yeah I should have compared myself to dark skinned Arabs instead, this whole time I thought I was part of the light skin team.:redface:

Then looking at the new question do you think darker skinned Arabs are less emotional, and lighter skinned Arabs more emotional?
Reply 41
This is some dumb stuff Black Americans come up with it's rubbish
Original post by Eternalflames
Then looking at the new question do you think darker skinned Arabs are less emotional, and lighter skinned Arabs more emotional?

Maybe, most Arabs judge each other by the colour of the skin, if your white in an Arab country and look like George Michael then you are treated like royalty, but if you look Arab like me, then you are below the white men. It's even worse if you are black though.
Original post by Outta Morocca
Maybe, most Arabs judge each other by the colour of the skin, if your white in an Arab country and look like George Michael then you are treated like royalty, but if you look Arab like me, then you are below the white men. It's even worse if you are black though.

George Michael lol He's Greek Cypriot I think
And yeah, I did hear if you are/look white they do treat you better. But are the light skinned Arabs more emotional? I don't really think so. Most Arab men in general tend to want to appear as not emotional and masculine.
Skin colour has nothing to do with how emotional you are :erm:
Original post by Biryani007
Skin colour has nothing to do with how emotional you are :erm:

And how would you know?

You are team light skin.:plz2:
Original post by Mr Oompa Loompa
And how would you know?

You are team light skin.:plz2:

It can't possibly have any link...pls :hand:

I know dark skinned emotional people and light skinned toughies :dontknow:
It can't possibly have any link...pls :hand:

I know dark skinned emotional people and light skinned toughies :dontknow:

Yeah girls, but it's different with guys, like dark skin guys are stigmatized for being soft, but light skin are more prone to be expressive.
Original post by Mr Oompa Loompa
Yeah girls, but it's different with guys, like dark skin guys are stigmatized for being soft, but light skin are more prone to be expressive.

I'm talking about guys...
I'm talking about guys...

:colonhash:.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending