The Student Room Group

As a lass, will I get more attention from men if i lift weights?

Like slim athletic build with flat stomach and a little muscle definition?
Original post by Anonymous
Like slim athletic build with flat stomach and a little muscle definition?

Your body definition, stomach flatness or anything else wouldn't matter. Do it for yourself. He will love you regardless, if it's genuine
tbh if you're not fat and have a pretty face you'll get some attention regardless of what activities you choose to do, you'd be better off doing it for yourself than for any male attention.

That said, you might get more attention from the gym going/lifting sorta lads so if you're into that kinda thang...
Reply 3
Original post by Retired_Messiah
tbh if you're not fat and have a pretty face you'll get some attention regardless of what activities you choose to do, you'd be better off doing it for yourself than for any male attention.

That said, you might get more attention from the gym going/lifting sorta lads so if you're into that kinda thang...

Ive never been fat but never had attention ha i have a plain face but i think its because im so quiet, appear offish and always wear jeans and jumper.
Aye lass, impress them with the caber toss in the Highland games och aye the noo!!
Original post by Anonymous
Ive never been fat but never had attention ha i have a plain face but i think its because im so quiet, appear offish and always wear jeans and jumper.

...will lifting stop you feeling like you appear offish and stop you being so quiet? Really it sounds like no real big flaws, somebody'll turn up eventually regardless, tends to be what happens the girls.

Original post by Blondie987
Aye lass, impress them with the caber toss in the Highland games och aye the noo!!

omg when they can caber toss that's so hot
Reply 6

I watched that once it was mint
Reply 7
Original post by Retired_Messiah
...will lifting stop you feeling like you appear offish and stop you being so quiet? Really it sounds like no real big flaws, somebody'll turn up eventually regardless, tends to be what happens the girls.

omg when they can caber toss that's so hot

I wont reveal my age ha but im def past the girl stage, no one turns up! Its not that easy being female for many despite the common belief. Im going to have to go out hunting!
Reply 8

http://s16.postimg.org/rf3sacvz9/meme.jpg
Reply 9

I laughed a lot at this!

Quick Reply