The Student Room Group

"Everyone hates me because I'm Muslim"

Scroll to see replies

Original post by HAnwar
Right so if someone hates you for who you are, YOU'RE the one that should change?
Makes sense.

Yes, you should change if they hate you because you believe in fairy tales.
Original post by HAnwar
You're hating the action not the person.

No not just the action but also the person who continues to it, due his arrogance etc
Original post by Oblivion99
Hey guys, so one of my friends had told me to upload this thread, "hated because I am muslim":

"Im just an ordinary prepubescent self-identified Muslim, who currently attends Secondary School. I have a lot of friends from many ethnicity, backgrounds and I get on with everyone. However a lot of people treat me differently because I am Muslim and I just don't get it. What have I done wrong. I respect other peoples beliefs, cultures and considering I went to an Catholic primary school my parents even encourage me to go Mass. But I just don't get it. Im honestly a really humble person, but why am I defined by my religion and why is there so much hostility towards me. It makes me upset and depressed as I have lost alot of friends since the Paris attacks".

I know i have bowed not even debate with Muslims any more but you asked a question so i will truthfully answer it. People including myself view Muslims as hatred. Muslims have caused so much panic in the middle east. I am going to give you insight on something a Muslim has told me. And i will show you my response...

Them:You should have all been holocausted Bloody infiedels all should die in hell !Exterminate the westerners, annihilate the infidels, eradicate the infidels, holocaust the infidels! Every infidel must be destroyed root and core in the harshest methods possible! hail ISIS and exterminate every last infidel off the face of the earth! Exterminate infidels, exterminate more infidels, there is nothing more amusing than a heap of infidel corpses!!!! If a ISIS militant didn't kill a infidel then then he has wasted that day! infidels are not human beings!!

http://www.createdebate.com/debate/show/Just_how_small_are_Donald_Trump_s_hands#arg700631

Me: Your the reason that people dislike your kind saying and making debates like this is the exact reason i do not like you. I dislike your people more than anything and i will go to hell for hating your people. God told me to love everyone but i have no love for Muslims. Muslims are a disgrace to this planet. Your disgusting animals. Your all going to the underground with your 72 lesbian prostitutes. Your all saints and need to die the same way you treat people like me. Your evil minded people not worthy of the dust on the ground. Your all hypocritical animals.

http://www.createdebate.com/debate/show/Should_we_behead_all_who_dare_to_insult_Islam#arg698279

I am sorry i am not trying to offend you and i am not saying you have the same views but when most Muslims i meet in person and online have that type of view i am only given that Muslims are mean filthy hating people.
:frown:

Is the area you live in multicultural ?
loling at the atheists who came on here and still tried to find a way to blame the victim. Get a life you nerds
Original post by AliRizzo
loling at the atheists who came on here and still tried to find a way to blame the victim. Get a life you nerds

Who are you talking about???
Original post by NathanAllen
Who are you talking about???

Was originally talking about Anon but I've just seen your post, so you can go onto that list too.

Also, it's *you're* you bloody imbecile. Pretty sure I've contracted cancer from reading your post.
(edited 8 years ago)
Was originally talking about Anon but I've just seen your post, so you can go onto that list too.

Also, it's *you're* you bloody imbecile. Pretty sure I've contracted cancer from reading your post.

Well good i hope you have cancer. And thanks but no thanks i am not a atheist. I am an agnostic theist so lets get it right. I'm not a nerd for telling the OP why people hate and dislike him so much and if he can not take what i said than he is the one that needs to get a life. I have a life that Muslims want to deem to hell so yeah i have the right to say what i say.
Well good i hope you have cancer. And thanks but no thanks i am not a atheist. I am an agnostic theist so lets get it right. I'm not a nerd for telling the OP why people hate and dislike him so much and if he can not take what i said than he is the one that needs to get a life. I have a life that Muslims want to deem to hell so yeah i have the right to say what i say.

OK laddy, don't forget your appointment with the psychiatrist tomorrow afternoon yah?
OK laddy, don't forget your appointment with the psychiatrist tomorrow afternoon yah?

Thank you so much i almost forgot about my appointment. LOL
Hey guys, so one of my friends had told me to upload this thread, "hated because I am muslim":

"Im just an ordinary prepubescent self-identified Muslim, who currently attends Secondary School. I have a lot of friends from many ethnicity, backgrounds and I get on with everyone. However a lot of people treat me differently because I am Muslim and I just don't get it. What have I done wrong. I respect other peoples beliefs, cultures and considering I went to an Catholic primary school my parents even encourage me to go Mass. But I just don't get it. Im honestly a really humble person, but why am I defined by my religion and why is there so much hostility towards me. It makes me upset and depressed as I have lost alot of friends since the Paris attacks".

Than why even make this thread if you're not??? I am not contradicting myself. I hate Muslims beliefs i hate how filthy their beliefs are if you only knew half of what Muslims have said and done to me.
Than why even make this thread if you're not??? I am not contradicting myself. I hate Muslims beliefs i hate how filthy their beliefs are if you only knew half of what Muslims have said and done to me.

Please, you're not this unique and monotonous being that "Muslims" want a have a go at, but you're the filthy person with stereotypical and biased views who seriously needs to take a good look at the world. How "filthy" their beliefs are, there is 1.6Billion of them worldwide, we have our own English men settling into their countries (i.e the Middle East, Egypt, Bahrain). I lived in Bahrain for 5 years, a muslim countries which still lives under Shariah, and it was the best 5 years of my life because I was explosed to an Islam that preached peace, not hate, and were welcoming in every aspect of my stay there.

it dosent matter if the whole world is against u as long as u have your faith in allah do the right think be kind to people even if they hate u and u do your best inshallah they will treat u kindly if not dont worry allah is by your side any queries lemme know:smile:
Please, you're not this unique and monotonous being that "Muslims" want a have a go at, but you're the filthy person with stereotypical and biased views who seriously needs to take a good look at the world. How "filthy" their beliefs are, there is 1.6Billion of them worldwide, we have our own English men settling into their countries (i.e the Middle East, Egypt, Bahrain). I lived in Bahrain for 5 years, a muslim countries which still lives under Shariah, and it was the best 5 years of my life because I was explosed to an Islam that preached peace, not hate, and were welcoming in every aspect of my stay there.

Good for them. Their bible what ever it is called teaches hate and calls upon people to disown and kill all infidels. Their religion is nothing but hatred towards anyone that is not Muslim are goes against their beliefs.
Original post by Anonymous
No not just the action but also the person who continues to it, due his arrogance etc

Says the person who claims his religion is right and polytheist are wrong. Sweet irony.

Easiest thing to do would be to lie about being a muslim, or simply not let anyone know that you are. For those that already know you are a muslim, just tell them you converted to an atheist or something.
Tell your blessed friend that Allah challenges those that he loves, only person she needs to impress is Allah tell her keep her head up high and love her religion because she is truly blessed and guided to the beautiful path of Islam and In'sha'allah jannat. These people are not her friends!!!!! And when she grows up a bit she will learn that impressing these fake people and these fake friends are really not important. I literally have one friend who I love and trust and that's all I need! Salaam may Allah make this hardship easy for her In'sha'allah
I'm not religious but ignore those people. Whoever discriminated against you because of your religion were simply not friends in the first place. It's nothing you've done personally it's just small minded people. Keep your chin up:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Laomedeia
Easiest thing to do would be to lie about being a muslim, or simply not let anyone know that you are. For those that already know you are a muslim, just tell them you converted to an atheist or something.

And whats the point of that. Im half white, and I cant just go around and tell people im Italian even though I look it:biggrin: it would make me insecure. Let people be who the want to they want to be, without being discriminated against it.
Original post by Neostigmine
Tell your friend that any friends lost after Paris were never friends in the first place.

what happens if the friends were lost in paris because they were killed? how can you say they were never friends to begin with?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending