The Student Room Group

"Dear you...." MKII

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SeanFM
How about asking if he wants to get together to do some work on that module or look at his interests and think of a way of getting to meet up with him based on those? :h:

I don't think I could! I think we're both pretty shy so I would be to scared he said no! Thanks for trying to help though. But I feel like this is just a lost cause that could have been something pretty special!
Original post by Anonymous
I don't think I could! I think we're both pretty shy so I would be to scared he said no! Thanks for trying to help though. But I feel like this is just a lost cause that could have been something pretty special!

Or ya know, with this 'connection' that you have, he might be there hoping for the same thing, or you do it and things might start to happen, who knows. But I appreciate that it can be nerve wracking, you just really don't know unless you try. :borat:
Original post by SeanFM
Or ya know, with this 'connection' that you have, he might be there hoping for the same thing, or you do it and things might start to happen, who knows. But I appreciate that it can be nerve wracking, you just really don't know unless you try. :borat:

I know! I just wish it was easier than this! As a guy do you think it's possible to like the same girl for about 16 months? And if you did would you not have done something about it?
Dear you,

You better appreciate all the effort that I have put into your gift; I've been working on it for a few days now and I still have a lot to do. :sigh: If you say anything bad about it then you'll be getting a slap from me :slap:

Love me :h:
I know! I just wish it was easier than this! As a guy do you think it's possible to like the same girl for about 16 months? And if you did would you not have done something about it?

Most likely not, but that doesn't mean that you can't relight the fire. :wink:

And I guess it depends on the guy. If he's shy then he might never have had the right chance to do it.
Original post by MathQ123
Dear you,

You better appreciate all the effort that I have put into your gift; I've been working on it for a few days now and I still have a lot to do. :sigh: If you say anything bad about it then you'll be getting a slap from me :slap:

Love me :h:

Sounds like it should be addressed to me :teehee:
:rofl:
Original post by nucdev
Sounds like it should be addressed to me :teehee:
:rofl:

:yep: I'm finding a babhi for myself and it's a lot of work with your list of what you're looking for in a girl :lol:
Original post by MathQ123
:yep: I'm finding a babhi for myself and it's a lot of work with your list of what you're looking for in a girl :lol:

I shall make it slightly easier for you - scrap that short list and here's an even shorter one: as long as she can make round, round rotis theplas and fluffy dhoklas, I'll marry her :rofl3:
Original post by SeanFM
Most likely not, but that doesn't mean that you can't relight the fire. :wink:

And I guess it depends on the guy. If he's shy then he might never have had the right chance to do it.

He has acted like he's liked me that whole time though! I get the feeling that's maybe his reason! I'm just so scared that I've made this whole situation up in my head because of the way I feel and that he doesn't actually like me at all! I Just don't want to embarrass myself I mean I'm 21 im way to old for stupid crushes!
Dear you

I know you will never be mine and that nothing can ever happen between us but still I like you and I like you a lot , I wish you could understand why I cant look directly in your eyes and why I look down whenever u look my way , its because I bloody like you . I wish you a happy life and I really wish I could renain a part of it but sadly only a few months left before we separate and then I may never see u again . That one class a week we have is the best part of my week ;-)

Love me
He has acted like he's liked me that whole time though! I get the feeling that's maybe his reason! I'm just so scared that I've made this whole situation up in my head because of the way I feel and that he doesn't actually like me at all! I Just don't want to embarrass myself I mean I'm 21 im way to old for stupid crushes!

:lol: if I were your friend I'd totally set you two up.

Good luck :h:
Dear you,

I'm confused.

xoxo,
Me
Original post by SeanFM
:lol: if I were your friend I'd totally set you two up.

Good luck :h:

Haha! I wish someone would set us up! It would be the perfect solution! Thank you!
Reply 433
Original post by nucdev
I shall make it slightly easier for you - scrap that short list and here's an even shorter one: as long as she can make round, round rotis theplas and fluffy dhoklas, I'll marry her :rofl3:

lmfao. there's this youtuber that I LOVE. she's new and her name is jamzaa
look at her vids. you'll know what I mean...

My list is ridiculous. I can handle cooking haha.

Spoiler

Original post by spv
lmfao. there's this youtuber that I LOVE. she's new and her name is jamzaa
look at her vids. you'll know what I mean...

My list is ridiculous. I can handle cooking haha.

Spoiler

Haha yeah just saw that vid - she makes a fair point though.

I can handle the Punjabi cooking though. She can do the Gujarati stuff which I won't want to eat much of anyways haha.
(Which means I'll be the one doing most of the cooking :lol:)
Original post by nucdev

I can handle the Punjabi cooking though. She can do the Gujarati stuff which I won't want to eat much of anyways haha.

:colonhash:@:cry:.net
Original post by Ethereal World
:colonhash:@:cry:.net

[email protected] :hugs:
Reply 437
Original post by nucdev

Punjabi food is easy. Put cream in a bottle of vodka, done. JKJKJK
I love their food so much.

Hahaha

Omg at work my work phone (like the one on my desk) says 'BEWARE OF PHISHING' and everytime I see it which is a lot I think of Nigerian phish lol and then peacock boy. :giggle:
Original post by spv
Punjabi food is easy. Put cream in a bottle of vodka, done. JKJKJK
I love their food so much.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Original post by Ethereal World
Hahaha

Omg at work my work phone (like the one on my desk) says 'BEWARE OF PHISHING' and everytime I see it which is a lot I think of Nigerian phish lol and then peacock boy. :giggle:

Etherealneedstostoplookingatthephoneorcoverupthesignsoshedoesntthinkofpeacockboytoomuch@fmlagain.democraticrepublicofcongo
:lol:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending