The Student Room Group

need serious help

So I'm an English student applying for all Scottish universities to do mental health nursing in 2016, my college kicked off with me because I was the only student who has not yet applied for student finance, they told me to make a SAAS account even though I said the applications were not open until April. Anyway, I made an account but now its saying I'm applying for 2015/6 but I need to apply for 2016/7 will this change automatically once the deadline for this year is up or am I screwed?

please help- I'm getting extremely worried :/ thanks.
I suspect the college wanted you to apply for college tuition fees for the current educational year? Nothing to do with uni.
Original post by CaitlinN15
So I'm an English student applying for all Scottish universities to do mental health nursing in 2016, my college kicked off with me because I was the only student who has not yet applied for student finance, they told me to make a SAAS account even though I said the applications were not open until April. Anyway, I made an account but now its saying I'm applying for 2015/6 but I need to apply for 2016/7 will this change automatically once the deadline for this year is up or am I screwed?

please help- I'm getting extremely worried :/ thanks.

This is fine, don't worry. Your college will be used to everyone applying through Student Finance England and will assume everyone works to their deadlines. SAAS for 2016/17 only opened on the 11th April, so there are no issues here either. If you have concerns about what your account is showing, you can always phone SAAS and they will clarify for you. Let me know if you need any more help :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending