The Student Room Group

We have sex but he only considers me a friend?

Scroll to see replies

Good-Day(!), Kind one. I wouldn't get too down in the dumpianas! As the great hispanic proverb of 1234 goes, the left winged horse smurger doesn't get his feed until uncle rathbones chops the morning crisp green Paraguayan grass of Žtekler. :angry:. If that doesn't make sense to you then it bloody well should! IF you know what I mean :wink:! WOOPS INDIRECT FREEKICK!!!!! He's hit it..... POST AND IN 88th minute!!!!!!!!!!!!! Basically the reason why I'm rambling on around the badgers toe, is that I really think your a really nice gal or LADDDOOOO?!?! (Not specified {NOTE TO ADMIN}) So just go for it! Let your feelings free like a toast and hoisin duck bagel! But whatever you do... don't fall into the great gondorian trap (have to have watched LOTR for that reference) and let him/her boss you about and dictate your directionas in life!

PEACE OUT YOUNG ONES

Greg Malfoy
Original post by sammyd12345
Good-Day(!), Kind one. I wouldn't get too down in the dumpianas! As the great hispanic proverb of 1234 goes, the left winged horse smurger doesn't get his feed until uncle rathbones chops the morning crisp green Paraguayan grass of Žtekler. :angry:. If that doesn't make sense to you then it bloody well should! IF you know what I mean :wink:! WOOPS INDIRECT FREEKICK!!!!! He's hit it..... POST AND IN 88th minute!!!!!!!!!!!!! Basically the reason why I'm rambling on around the badgers toe, is that I really think your a really nice gal or LADDDOOOO?!?! (Not specified {NOTE TO ADMIN}) So just go for it! Let your feelings free like a toast and hoisin duck bagel! But whatever you do... don't fall into the great gondorian trap (have to have watched LOTR for that reference) and let him/her boss you about and dictate your directionas in life!

PEACE OUT YOUNG ONES

Greg Malfoy

What the hell did I just read? This is why you shouldn't drink and type.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending