The Student Room Group

If you were a country which one would you be and why?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Leviathan1741
Yeah I don't think I'm beautiful either haha. But I've always wanted to visit Iceland, the scenery is so gorgeous :smile:

Omg me too. It is currently number 1 on my bucket list. I've been discussing it with someone recently. The natural spas and isolation and cold. Yummmmmmm. Shall we go?
Yeah I don't think I'm beautiful either haha. But I've always wanted to visit Iceland, the scenery is so gorgeous :smile:

I'm going next week, been before great country great views great craic :tongue:
Original post by Ethereal World
Omg me too. It is currently number 1 on my bucket list. I've been discussing it with someone recently. The natural spas and isolation and cold. Yummmmmmm. Shall we go?

Oh yes, that would be amazing :h:
Brazil

Because booty

I'm going again next week and the weird thing about Iceland is it actually isn't too cold in most places - the first thing I noticed was how clear the air was.
They haven't used coal or any other fossil fuel stations since the 1800s and it's noticeable.
Original post by DMcGovern
I'm going next week, been before great country great views great craic :tongue:

Can I come? :tongue:
Ireland - Filled with a raw beauty and wisdom but made seriously ****ed up by oppression - it can go from a peaceful, loving state to Hulk in 4.5 seconds when repressed. Also has a mad sense of humour.

I'd say that sums me up.

That's a beautiful summary. Are you Irish as well?

:yep: on the SOH.

You love the sauce as well? :beer:
(edited 8 years ago)
Can I come? :tongue:

I bet ye could fit in my check-in bag.
Although we could try this depending on how small you are:
https://www.rt.com/viral/335111-child-smuggled-hand-luggage/
I bet ye could fit in my check-in bag.
Although we could try this depending on how small you are:
https://www.rt.com/viral/335111-child-smuggled-hand-luggage/

Haha maybe not then :biggrin:
That's a beautiful summary. Are you Irish as well?

:yep: on the SOH.

You love the sauce as well? :beers:

I am aye :smile:
Sense of humour is right - Freud said we were the only race "immune to psychoanalysis" :tongue:

Mmm yeah they've great brews - although my grandfather and his cousin are both 91, still working, and they've never smoked nor drank :eek: so I'm keeping my doses healthy :biggrin:
Original post by Mayhem™
Germany - tactical,effective, and bloody ruthless

And a very dark past? :wink:

Efficient, the unofficial leader?

Sympathetic to people in help but approach it incorrectly and end up causing more problems ?
Sweden, without a doubt.

The country is filled to bursting with beautiful, model-esque blonde girls, as well as pristine landscapes, with rivers/lakes so clean and unspoiled that you can safely drink straight from them, apparently. They have a natural love and respect for nature.

It's paradise to someone like me.
And a very dark past? :wink:

Efficient, the unofficial leader?

Sympathetic to people in help but approach it incorrectly and end up causing more problems ?

sounds like me alright
Switzerland because swiss people.
Original post by lustawny
Sweden, without a doubt.

The country is filled to bursting with beautiful, model-esque blonde girls, as well as pristine landscapes, with rivers/lakes so clean and unspoiled that you can safely drink straight from them, apparently. They have a natural love and respect for nature.

It's paradise to someone like me.

But it's about what country you think you are most aligned with in your personality, not your favourite country or the country you wish to live in or even be like. It's right now.
Lol when you quoted me I thought you might be getting involved but as per it's to point out every mistake I've ever made.

:u:

I always get it confused because I call him liberal (even though that's hugely ironic :giggle:)

I don't get why it's ironic. :frown:
Original post by Jamie S
Switzerland because swiss people.

And because:
[video="youtube_share;DXB4MApF4Lo"]http://youtu.be/DXB4MApF4Lo[/video]

Could watch this all day.
#FemalePrivilege. :emo:
#IntrovertLivesMatter.
Original post by Hydeman
:u:

I don't get why it's ironic. :frown:

It's like rain on your wedding day, it's a free ride, when you've already paid. It's good advice, that you just didn't take.
But it's about what country you think you are most aligned with in your personality, not your favourite country or the country you wish to live in or even be like. It's right now.

I know. They have the same attitude towards nature that I do.

Quick Reply

Latest