The Student Room Group

If you were a country which one would you be and why?

Scroll to see replies

Netherlands for sure!!! :sexface:
And cause of this
_20160312_121408.JPG
Reply 41
Could also be America, raised by poor parents i'm quite rebellious and aspirational, can be quite informal and blunt, I spend half the time on these forums defending it from the left wing so there's definitely a case to be made there.
Original post by Ethereal World
It's like rain on your wedding day, it's a free ride, when you've already paid. It's good advice, that you just didn't take.

Oh, you mean the whole thing (Illiberal Liberal)? Yeah, I can see where you're coming from, although I think it was meant to signify that he's not a regressive liberal like so many supposed liberals these days. :beard:
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Netherlands for sure!!! :sexface:
And cause of this
_20160312_121408.JPG

And :bong:?

:rofl:
Original post by lustawny
I know. They have the same attitude towards nature that I do.

Cool I get you.
And :bong:?

:rofl:

:innocent: you made me thirsty:wink::colonhash:
:innocent: you made me thirsty:wink::colonhash:

Mate take responsibility. I just exposed your thirsty behaviours because I was open about mine. :giggle:
Cool I get you.

Also, when making that post, I took this thread to mean which country would best cater to your personality. Having beautiful, model-esque blonde Swedish girls everywhere, would certainly cater to my personality, if you know what I mean.
Christmas Island because every year i get a large infestation of crabs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7efaivmilno
Original post by lustawny
Also, when making that post, I took this thread to mean which country would best cater to your personality. Having beautiful, model-esque blonde Swedish girls everywhere, would certainly cater to my personality, if you know what I mean.

I seeeeee. Yeah I guess it could be taken in that way as well. The question wasn't originally about that but flexibility is my middle name and I'm happy to roll with different interpretations because I'm so liberal and noble.
Original post by Betelgeuse-
Christmas Island because every year i get a large infestation of crabs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7efaivmilno

Hahahhahahahahhahahahahaa. Oh god I think you won TSR today. :toofunny:
Mate take responsibility. I just exposed your thirsty behaviours because I was open about mine. :giggle:

Nope you didnt :rolleyes: mine were exposed along time ago :h:
What an inane question.
Switzerland
Original post by returnmigrant
What an inane question.

:cry:
Original post by Leviathan1741
Iceland! Because it's pretty, and volcanoes are awesome :smile:

I think I'd like to be Iceland too. It's a lovely place (although cold), nice people and culture and they tend to keep to themselves.
Reason: gross national happiness :h:
Nope you didnt :rolleyes: mine were exposed along time ago :h:

Make up your mind. Lol. You're just jealous cause I play the thirst game better than you :teehee: :hand:
*North Korea
Original post by Indeterminate
Reason: gross national happiness :h:

Indeterminate. Pls stop being perfect.

I don't think I can cope with the perfection of you and BL as a combo. It's too much for my brain to process.

Quick Reply

Latest