The Student Room Group

If you were a country which one would you be and why?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ethereal World
Awwwww. Have you ever had any like therapy to help you overcome it ? are you planning to do pharmacy still?

Yes i had speech therapy when i was younger but it wasnt effective. And now i want to do it again i will be charged like £60 per hour session :redface: (i aint made of money yo and money dosent grow on trees:cry: ) so i an going to have to make a concious effort to speak slowly and clearly :yep:

Yep still planning on doing Pharm :smile:
I love being stupid leftist tho :cry:

It's like my thing.

I know. :sigh:

Nobody's perfect. Not even me. :moon:
Scotland because I'm ginger like their highland coo's :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Humble, genuine, a sense of fun, on the edge and retained its individuality but still compliant and progressive. A lot of love to give, slightly underrated, deep, interesting. Home to some really outstanding traits (you = humour and intelligence; Portugal = Ronaldo and Mourinho)

ILY :cry2:

<3 <3 <3
Original post by Hydeman
Oh, you mean the whole thing (Illiberal Liberal)? Yeah, I can see where you're coming from, although I think it was meant to signify that he's not a regressive liberal like so many supposed liberals these days. :beard:

But also to indicate genuinely illiberal tendencies. :proud:
Sri Lanka so I can be the teardrop of India :sexface:
Original post by queen-bee
Syria- such a beautiful country with lots of world heritage,beautiful waters and now completely gone to waste.

Syria?......so basically you're a rapist?

hmmm, i'm not surprised. It's always the ones you never expect.
Turkiye. Because that is a lovely country with lovely people, they have such a sense of hospitality and respect ! :h:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Turkiye. Because that is a lovely country with lovely people, the have such a sense of hospitality and respect ! :h:

Chai with bread and paneer :sogood:
Original post by Shillary
But also to indicate genuinely illiberal tendencies. :proud:

Such as?
Original post by Hydeman
Such as?

Tendencies that I try to avoid posting publicly as the court of public opinion would not look upon them favourably. :moon:
Tendencies that I try to avoid posting publicly as the court of public opinion would not look upon them favourably. :moon:

Fair enough. :s-smilie:
Chai with bread and paneer :sogood:

Ikr ! :drool:
Iran. Just so I could say I ****ed Jordan.
Brazil. :wink:

Natural beauty.

Passion and charisma.

Dynamic and full of positive energy.

Good at football.

Sums me up. :smug:
Reply 95
I would be France as they have had a tough history especially when they were surrounded by Hapsburg lands (Germania and Spain) but they never gave up. Also they stick up for themselves and take no BS espcially from the USA or others (e.g. Gulf war, Franch army was under national command unlike others who were under NATO)
Original post by stefano865
Brazil. :wink:

Natural beauty.

Passion and charisma.

Dynamic and full of positive energy.

Good at football.

Sums me up. :smug:

7-1 :rofl:

Yay you're back on your main account :five:

🌚🌚🌚
7-1 :rofl:

Yay you're back on your main account :five:

Oh yeah. Forgot about that. :rofl:

Yep I'm back and firing on all cylinders. :ahee:

:five:
China because Dynasty Warriors rocks.

Quick Reply

Latest