The Student Room Group

If you were a country which one would you be and why?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Nameless Ghoul
Iran. Just so I could say I ****ed Jordan.

Idgi, when did Iran "****" Jordan?
Original post by Shillary
Idgi, when did Iran "****" Jordan?

I am not going to do your research for you, kid.
I am not going to do your research for you, kid.

As an Iranian, I assure you I do not need you to do any "research" for me. Merely substantiating your claims will suffice.

Iran has never been to war with Jordan, and they have consistently had pretty poor relations since the Revolution when Jordan supported Saddam Hussein when Iraq invaded Iran. I do not, therefore, see how Iran has ever "****ed" Jordan.
Original post by Death Grips
Syria?......so basically you're a rapist?

hmmm, i'm not surprised. It's always the ones you never expect.

So all Syrians are rapists?Wth??
Original post by queen-bee

Ignore the troll
As an Iranian, I assure you I do not need you to do any "research" for me. Merely substantiating your claims will suffice.

Iran has never been to war with Jordan, and they have consistently had pretty poor relations since the Revolution when Jordan supported Saddam Hussein when Iraq invaded Iran. I do not, therefore, see how Iran has ever "****ed" Jordan.

Don't you mean your parent's uncle's step-sister is Iranian? I don't think being born in the UK, never having visited the country, really counts, you know? It's about as sensible as me saying I am from the Congo.

I never said Iran had been to war with Jordan. I don't know what gave you that impression.
Original post by queen-bee

Yes, according to the Daily Mail, aka the bible for working class British people.
Norway.

Ancient and remote, with a landscape for every emotion; pensive, impenetrable forest; brooding Arctic tundra; carefree mountain streams; calm rolling hills; melancholy fells and euphoric cliffs diving into the sea. :moon:
Original post by Death Grips
Yes, according to the Daily Mail, aka the bible for working class British people.

I don't read that trash. I read the real bible instead
Nameless Ghoul

I never said Iran had been to war with Jordan. I don't know what gave you that impression.
You said Iran had "f*cked" Jordan. You are still yet to substantiate this utter fabrication that has no basis in fact/reality. :h:
jamacia because im part jamacian

or the caribbean or hawaii
Probably China

I'm older than most people here and I generally do my own thing.

Also my domination is inevitable.
Original post by Indeterminate
Reason: gross national happiness :h:

You think being happy is gross? I think Saudi Arabia for you Mr
You said Iran had "f*cked" Jordan. You are still yet to substantiate this utter fabrication that has no basis in fact/reality. :h:

I don't need to substantiate it. Assume good faith and assume that I am correct, until you have proof that what I have said is untrue. That's how it works in academics, chico.
Original post by Mayhem™
Germany - tactical,effective, and bloody ruthless

FTW!

Original post by Lord Samosa
Brazil

Because booty

Damn, nice choice :sexface:
? I might have ran but I certainly didn't **** Jordan, I preferred her friend.
I don't need to substantiate it. Assume good faith and assume that I am correct, until you have proof that what I have said is untrue. That's how it works in academics.

At least you don't attempt to hide your ignorance.
At least you don't attempt to hide your ignorance.

Alternatively, I could try to argue that my family is Iranian and therefore I don't need to do research either or offer evidence. I am undecided about my approach here. Probably just stick to the good faith line.
Original post by Ethereal World
I doubt any Bulgarians would agree. And why are you insignificant :dontknow:

insignificant in the world stage insignificant in the sense I have no friends etc :nopity:
Alternatively, I could try to argue that my family is Iranian and therefore I don't need to do research either or offer evidence. I am undecided about my approach here. Probably just stick to the good faith line.

farsi baladin? :u:

Quick Reply

Latest