The Student Room Group

How often do you think about the opposite sex?

I think about women everyday and check out girls/celebrity I fancy twitter and instagram everyday. Sometimes it kind of becomes distracting/ a waste of time but I suppose it is part of evolution or whatever.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by karl pilkington
I think about women everyday and check out girls/celebrity I fancy twitter and instagram everyday. Sometimes it kind of becomes distracting/ a waste of time but I suppose it is part of evolution or whatever.

whenever i feel like i want to fap
Reply 2
i dont go out my way to look for hot guys on social media, if i come across one im like dayummmm :perv:

i only think about guys if i have crush one one or something.
never :rofl:

Don't know any inrl (apart from family) and don't need to so not bothered :h:
*actually goes back to biology revision :getmecoat:*
You mean like any thought involving a female? Or you mean it in another way?
Reply 5
Never.

Too busy. :wink:
Original post by CoolCavy
never :rofl:

Don't know any inrl (apart from family) and don't need to so not bothered :h:
*actually goes back to biology revision :getmecoat:*

what you don't know any men irl jeez aren't there guys you have a crush on
Original post by Dinasaurus
You mean like any thought involving a female? Or you mean it in another way?

no when you think about them in a specifically romantic/sexual way
what you don't know any men irl jeez aren't there guys you have a crush on

yeah don't know any :lol:
and nope :h:
no when you think about them in a specifically romantic/sexual way

I guess a few times a day, not enough to be like distracting though and I don't really seek out hot strangers online either. Just maybe if I'm watching something I think sometimes "Wow she's good looking"
Reply 10
Everyday?? I think I am actually one of those guys who really thinks about sex every 2 mins.
I have a crush on a girl. I spoke to her for the first time yesterday. I keep thinking about her. Shes really nice and shes beautiful.
Not very often. My mind is occupied with so many greater and interesting things :smile:
Girl I do this often :wink2:

It varies and isn't regular. :smile:
Original post by mkap
i dont go out my way to look for hot guys on social media, if i come across one im like dayummmm :perv:

i only think about guys if i have crush one one or something.

Lmao same here. Once at the tube station, I saw this really fit guy and was like 'jeeeez where did you come from?!' It took me ages to snap back into reality :rofl:
Original post by Anonymous
I have a crush on a girl. I spoke to her for the first time yesterday. I keep thinking about her. Shes really nice and shes beautiful.

Aww thats so sweet!

I do but I don't think of it in a distracting way. When I see an incredibily hot celeb, I tend to read up about them but that's about it.
only my boyf :smile:
Original post by ravioliyears
Aww thats so sweet!

Thanks. I really want to see her again. We have quite a bit in common too, so far.
Original post by Anonymous
Thanks. I really want to see her again. We have quite a bit in common too, so far.

Good! What is it you like about her?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending