The Student Room Group
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

2016-17 Sussex Offers

Scroll to see replies

Applying for Computer Science and AI, got an offer and put it as my firm choice ABB
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
Reply 201
Original post by swiminthepoole
Anyone heard from psychology with foundation year?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I still haven't heard for Economics foundation year if that's any comfort... getting so nervous ha
went to Sussex for the open day and they weren't showing east slope! so we asked some guy to show us around his room and it was a LOT worse than you could even imagine!!! do not apply there!
Original post by crozza
I still haven't heard for Economics foundation year if that's any comfort... getting so nervous ha

That makes me feel a bit better, really stressful because I want to firm them :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by eussy
Any chemistry offer holders likely to firm Sussex?

I have firmed my unconditional for chemistry :smile:
Original post by kaonashi97
went to Sussex for the open day and they weren't showing east slope! so we asked some guy to show us around his room and it was a LOT worse than you could even imagine!!! do not apply there!

I did the same on an open day and they are not as bad as Park village tho
Original post by kaonashi97

what's wrong with it? I've heard bad things :s

Posted from TSR Mobile
Got a offer for Economics BS, ABB but if i chose to put them as a firm they will accept BBB
FYI as I previously was complaining, I had my offer 2 days after my interview (Unconditional Offer for Journalism received 1st March)

Yippee.
Gz!
I've had to send them a salty email as they haven't updated HEIs database with the new course codes so student finance is stuck at an impass atm.
That and the fact that the course info is now updated on the website and still we haven't heard anything... Im in Brighton on the weekend of the applicant day anyway so if things haven't moved forward by then I shall be paying them a visit while the other half is working on the physics desk...
Original post by Zionxi
Gz!
I've had to send them a salty email as they haven't updated HEIs database with the new course codes so student finance is stuck at an impass atm.
That and the fact that the course info is now updated on the website and still we haven't heard anything... Im in Brighton on the weekend of the applicant day anyway so if things haven't moved forward by then I shall be paying them a visit while the other half is working on the physics desk...

Go for it! What a nightmare, hope this all gets sorted for you soon!!
Applied to 4 of Sussex's Business/Eco/Finance courses and received an offer for their foundation course last year. Finally received the other 3 undergraduate offers on Tuesday after waiting since early November! Anyone else got offers for any Business/Eco/Finance related courses yet, or still waiting?
Original post by cbaker22
FYI as I previously was complaining, I had my offer 2 days after my interview (Unconditional Offer for Journalism received 1st March)

Yippee.

Congrats!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ellanicole123
i have an unconditional offer to study psychology :smile:

ooh me too! What were your AS grades like, and are you going to firm your offer?
Original post by KieranWinterburn

THANKS! :smile:
Original post by cbaker22
THANKS! :smile:

No worries! See you in september :wink:
Offer of ABB for Geography

Posted from TSR Mobile
after sending an accommodation application how long does it take for them to get back?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by bubblegumcat
after sending an accommodation application how long does it take for them to get back?

Posted from TSR Mobile

You don't find out until around about the time you get your results, unfortunately. Unconditional offer holders find out in July

Posted from TSR Mobile
I ran out of time to see park village and when we went over there they sent us away!
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending