The Student Room Group

Will an amazing body compensate for an ugly face?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by luminarychild
Bro dw you are fire, seriously you seem great

no bro getting a fat face due to lack of exercise :O
It's been playing on my mind alot latey, and lets just talk about attraction and rule of everything else i.e personality..

Your thoughts?

What a weird question :O
But .. Are you talking about yourself ?? If so I'm pretty sure you're not ugly ! (According to your profile pic, if it's you, you don't seem ugly AT ALL actually :O )
Original post by Proxenus
I've been trying to work on my body to compensate for my face but I'm not sure if it works. Guess it depends on the girl.

Are you kidding o_____o ?? Your face is good , you're good looking who told you you were not ?

Oh my god there are so much person in here who don't trust themselve that's so sad :cry2:
Bro dw you are fire, seriously you seem great

Bhai you are fine dw :wink: s.a.e

As someone else said, workout, build your confidence, it's all you can do so why worry about something so opinionated anyway? Although I was working last night and someone said 'you're too good looking to be his son' (referring to my Dad), got me so gassed :colone:

Seriously don't sweat it :biggrin:
But will an "amazing" exterior compensate for an ugly interior? - Think about it.
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Are you kidding o_____o ?? Your face is good , you're good looking who told you you were not ?

Oh my god there are so much person in here who don't trust themselve that's so sad :cry2:

My mum :frown:
My mum :frown:

I don't even get if you're serious or not lol.. x)
I don't even get if you're serious or not lol.. x)

nah I was kidding but its just my opinion of myself. I wish I had some european facial features :frown:
nah I was kidding but its just my opinion of myself. I wish I had some european facial features :frown:

You're handsome.... idek what you're on about
Original post by Anonymous
You're handsome.... idek what you're on about

It good lighting I am okay but thanks! I'm guessing you're asian?
It good lighting I am okay but thanks! I'm guessing your asian?

Yesh, South Asian.

You have a bad opinion of yourself ! Is it because of people think about you ? Or just you ?
You really should trust yourself , I'm not kidding, you're really good looking, and let european facial features raaaah let's be just you ! ^^
(edited 8 years ago)
Lol well I best start using them

You have lovely eyes.
You have a bad opinion if yourself ! Is it because of people think about you ? Or just you ?
You really should trust yourself , I'm not kidding, you're really good looking, and let european facial features raaaah let's be just you ! ^^

I just look in the mirror and ask myself why do I look like this x) but then again I think how lucky I am to not be suffering any kind of disease e.g not looking like 'the tree' man or not born blind. I try to stay optimistic and try to improve other features like hair, scent, personality etc

but thanks french! ^_^

je annivasair douze avril

je suis

j'mapelle Calvin

je jour le foot le terrain
I just look in the mirror and ask myself why do I look like this x) but then again I think how lucky I am to not be suffering any kind of disease e.g not looking like 'the tree' man or not born blind. I try to stay optimistic and try to improve other features like hair, scent, personality etc

but thanks french! ^_^

je annivasair douze avril

je suis

j'mapelle Calvin

je jour le foot le terrain

Well you're definitely right to take in a good way, but that's not a good thing to compare yourself to others, you have to learn to love yourself the way you are ! Actually there are a lot of "average people" considering as awesomely good looking because they just trust themselve, and people can feel it, it changes everything. Trust yourself mate :wink:

Hahaha , enchantée Calvin :P I don't like to tell my name in public , but you can call me unicorn (which I really am in case of you would ask) , I don't play football at all lol but tennis is life :cool:
It's been playing on my mind alot latey, and lets just talk about attraction and rule of everything else i.e personality..

Your thoughts?

I wouldn't say compensate but having a good body increases your physical attractiveness think of it as the cherry on top of the cake. Your face isn't bad at all from what I have seen OP you'll be fine.
I've been trying to work on my body to compensate for my face but I'm not sure if it works. Guess it depends on the girl.

Your face looks fine calv and you work out definitely have the advantage compared to most guys out there.
Definitely (for guys).
I've seen guys who were a 5/10 become a strong 9 after working on their body.
For a one night stand/short fling yeah

Long term/serious - probably not depending on the extent of the ugly face, remember she's going to be waking up to your face every morning

But obviously attractiveness is subjective so your ugly face might actually be a pretty face to someone

But if she don't like looking at your face I doubt she gon stick around
Original post by Black Cat
Your face looks fine calv and you work out definitely have the advantage compared to most guys out there.

hmm maybe i just need to be 6'4 :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending