The Student Room Group

Swedish town rocked by horrendous sex attacks

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Think People
Apparently one of the swedish harlots showed her face. What did she expect?
The west has colonised , imperialised dozens of countries..Killed millions....

You cry over sex attacks lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Imperialism has nothing to so with this topic and Sex attacks are the most horrible, depraved, vile acts of violence there is.
Original post by Foo.mp3
Already been going on for a generation, didn't you get the memo?:mute:

Spoiler

1) In our culture: 'two wrongs don't make a right'

2) Blame the military-industrial complex, not young civilian women, you turnip!

3) Sexual assault may not be a big deal in your culture, but to humanitarians/those who believe in human rights, they are, so show some respect

Why can't I rep the same person more than once aarrgghhh
Cultural Marxism need to be abolished

:frown:
The Swedes deserve this for all the colonialism and bombing they did
Original post by joey11223
If the authorities don't get a grip on this you'll be getting vigilante justice coming along pretty soon and in all honesty I wouldn't blame them, imagine going from almost unknown crimes of this nature to 8 in barely over two weeks, all potentially very dangerous situations in which I could see the perpetrators escalating as their confidence that our justice systems are relatively soft grows. If the government can't protect their female citizens from mass sexual assaults, the men are going to have to take to the streets to do so.

lol No they won't. The Swedes are just like the Germans and the British: a bunch of pussies who'll continue to allow all this stuff to happen while slagging off anybody who dares to mention it. Certain groups recognise this and that they're untouchable and that they can do whatever they want with impunity.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by MildredMalone
No-one really thinks all Arab men are like that, that would be barmy. But wanting to be prudent with migrant controls ain't a bad thing - and by that, I mean migrants from any culture.

You overestimate people. Ignorant, working class Brits do think all arab men are rapists, especially thanks to the Daily Mail.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Death Grips
You overestimate people. Ignorant, working class Brits do think all arab men are rapists, especially thanks to the Daily Mail.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why do you single out the working class? I believe most sensible people of all classes know how arab cultures treat women
Original post by KimKallstrom
lol No they won't. The Swedes are just like the Germans and the British: a bunch of pussies who'll continue to allow all this stuff to happen while slagging off anybody who dares to mention it. Certain groups recognise this and that they're untouchable and that they can do whatever they want with impunity.

Exactly.

You can't defend a nation who when their daughters, mothers and sisters are being raped, the response is 'It's basically our fault because of imperialism'

It's all over, GG, move to America
Original post by EccentricDiamond
Why do you single out the working class? I believe most sensible people of all classes know how arab cultures treat women

Apparently he also thinks the working classes read the Daily Mail.........a confused specimen if there ever was one.
Original post by Death Grips

Posted from TSR Mobile

Raping a woman and mistreating her are not necessarily the same thing. You can mistreat a woman and not rape her.
Original post by KimKallstrom

Sadly 100% true.
n

Original post by Mahmoud X
Exactly.

You can't defend a nation who when their daughters, mothers and sisters are being raped, the response is 'It's basically our fault because of imperialism'

It's all over, GG, move to America

To be fair, half the time it is not the indigenous population stating "its our fault", its other people who happen to reside in the country.
Original post by The_Opinion
n

To be fair, half the time it is not the indigenous population stating "its our fault", its other people who happen to reside in the country.

I disagree, it's overwhelmingly middle class, White leftists who are class A cuckolds

I know Pakistani guys who would have the Rotherham sex criminals publicly hanged.

EDIT: I'm not for a moment advocating this, but look at how White Westerners view the liberation of South Africa, and then look up the sheer brutality with which the ANC fought apartheid, it wasn't a rainbow, it was a bloodbath. They were merciless.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Mahmoud X
I disagree, it's overwhelmingly middle class, White leftists who are class A cuckolds

I know Pakistani guys who would have the Rotherham sex criminals publicly hanged.

EDIT: I'm not for a moment advocating this, but look at how White Westerners view the liberation of South Africa, and then look up the sheer brutality with which the ANC fought apartheid, it wasn't a rainbow, it was a bloodbath. They were merciless.

I said "half". I agree with you though. The self-haters tend to fall into two camps, UL residents from other countries and the self-hating middle class (the same 2 groups can be seen complaining about the Rhodes statue at Oxford).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending