Original post by Angry cucumber
Yes

Edit: unless you're fat atm

Posted from TSR Mobile

Very bad advice
Original post by The1AndOnly1
So I am a bit confused, do I bulk?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yea, at 5"11 and 60kg you definitely bulk. I know girls under 5 foot that Weigh more than you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
[QUOTE=GeologyMaths;63361689]There is a lot of misinformation on this thread it is unbelievable.

Go on 17 year old, semi-pro cyclist, 90kg has abs after only 18 months lifting, nutritionist, 120kg bench which didn't fall on an extensive and strong cut when you went from a BW of 110kg to 90kg... Go on. What advice was bad?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by GeologyMaths
Very bad advice

Entertain us all by saying why this is so?
Original post by Unistudent77
Go on 17 year old, semi-pro cyclist, 90kg has abs after only 18 months lifting, nutritionist, 120kg bench which didn't fall on an extensive and strong cut when you went from a BW of 110kg to 90kg... Go on. What advice was bad?

It was a joke lol
[QUOTE=GeologyMaths;63364435]It was a joke lol

No emojis, no italics etc. How could i have known that you were (badly) attempting to be funny?
Especially given recent threads where you disagree with what Cucumber says...

How did that trolling help the OP?
Original post by Unistudent77
No emojis, no italics etc. How could i have known that you were (badly) attempting to be funny?
Especially given recent threads where you disagree with what Cucumber says...

How did that trolling help the OP?

Why are you angry lol
[QUOTE=GeologyMaths;63366121]Why are you angry lol
Not angry, just frustrated. Frustrated at reading your contributions to this thread. 'Lol' (shakes head)
Don't forget his training regime on 1900 calories combined w cardio. Kids a freak of nature. You are goals GeologyMaths
[QUOTE=Aristotle's' Disciple;63368611]Don't forget his training regime on 1900 calories combined w cardio. Kids a freak of nature. You are goals GeologyMaths

I didn't know of that one haha. Lie after lie, it's great!
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 32
I'm 16 and I'm 55kg, which is very light. I'm not proud f my body because I'm practically stick thin but unfortunately every bulking attempt I've tried has failed, everything literally just goes straight through me I literally haven't put any more weight on no matter what I eat. Any suggestions? I used to lift 30kg 3 sets 15 reps on bench (inclined and flat) and 10kg dumbbells for 5 sets 10 reps. I havent worked out for about month though I need to get back to the gym as I've just started college but I wanna sort out a bulking plan first so I dont waste any time.
Original post by Gxbe1
I'm 16 and I'm 55kg, which is very light. I'm not proud f my body because I'm practically stick thin but unfortunately every bulking attempt I've tried has failed, everything literally just goes straight through me I literally haven't put any more weight on no matter what I eat. Any suggestions? I used to lift 30kg 3 sets 15 reps on bench (inclined and flat) and 10kg dumbbells for 5 sets 10 reps. I havent worked out for about month though I need to get back to the gym as I've just started college but I wanna sort out a bulking plan first so I dont waste any time.

How many calories and protein were you eating ?
And you need to work harder in the gym too
Reply 34
Original post by funk controller
How many calories and protein were you eating ?
And you need to work harder in the gym too

I have a 50g protein shake more or less every day aswell as a 6 egg omelette in the morning so maybe around 150g protein a day I dont really count calories

Quick Reply

Latest