The Student Room Group

How do you answer these questions

In Biology A-Level Edexcel exams there's a lot of 'describe' graph question. Can someone just explain to me what they mean by 'correct use of manipulated figures' in the mark scheme? And could i get an example of how to answer it?
Thank you
(edited 8 years ago)
Say: The number of patients increases as the number of advertisements increase however when the number of advertisements reaches 100 the increase in patients is less and starts the number starts to decline when the number of advertisements is 300. It declines a total of 1000 patients steadily from 2000 to 1000 and stops declining when the number of advertisements is 800
@Zacken

Move plz <3
Reply 3
Original post by Student403
@Zacken

Move plz <3

Moved

I forgot you were a biology nerd <3

lol jk go to bed you have mocks tomorrow
Original post by Zacken
Moved

I forgot you were a biology nerd <3

lol jk go to bed you have mocks tomorrow

Night! And tell that to Ayman plz I caught him awake at almost 2 in the morning :eek:
Reply 5
am I too late?
Reply 6
Original post by TeeEm
am I too late?

:rofl:
Original post by TeeEm
am I too late?

Original post by Zacken

Wtf.. Exact post.. Counts for a double. 7.5/8
Reply 9

Original post by Zacken

7.5/10
Reply 11
7.5/10

Reply 12
Original post by Squishy®
Say: The number of patients increases as the number of advertisements increase however when the number of advertisements reaches 100 the increase in patients is less and starts the number starts to decline when the number of advertisements is 300. It declines a total of 1000 patients steadily from 2000 to 1000 and stops declining when the number of advertisements is 800

ah okk thank you
Original post by Zacken

7.5/10

Wth u guys have turned this thread into a series of your own dead banter and have completely digressed from the topic lol
Reply 14
Wth u guys have turned this thread into a series of your own dead banter and have completely digressed from the topic lol

yeah ngl im fresh at this website as it is now im confused
Original post by ahmed.m
yeah ngl im fresh at this website as it is now im confused

I basically tagged Zacken to move the thread to the right area. In future if you need topic help, post it in this section of the forums :smile: (you can find where I'm referring to by checking out the address above your title - biology, biochemistry...)

Banter ain't dead!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending