The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AliRizzo
Loool went off that because I remember the Soton Twitter account wanting Arsenal to win the FA Cup final in order for them to get a spot in the EL. **** post from myself though.

It's okay, 95% of the posts on this thread are worse than that...

If I ever had power, I'd instaban anybody who posted a Taylor Swift gif.
Original post by Lúcio

If I ever had power, I'd instaban anybody who posted a Taylor Swift gif.

Sole reason I barely post in the misc thread. Just a pile of shite gifs of the flattest chick I've ever seen.
Sole reason I barely post in the misc thread. Just a pile of shite gifs of the flattest chick I've ever seen.

Confirmed Taylor is a man.
Ahh so happy Costa finally got a Red Card
Almost like revenge since he has sent of 3 of Arsenals players

He spat at the refs feet and bit someones neck
I predict he will get a 6 match ban
Original post by Lúcio

Funnily enough they all come from you
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Ahh so happy Costa finally got a Red CardAlmost like revenge since he has sent of 3 of Arsenals playersHe spat at the refs feet and bit someones neckI predict he will get a 6 match ban

Tinpot mentality

He did neither
Original post by Jimmy Seville
Funnily enough they all come from you

Pls, I thought we had something on the Arsenal thread :frown:
Original post by Lúcio
Pls, I thought we had something on the Arsenal thread :frown:

My bad, I meant to quote @AliRizzo

I'm trying to drown my sorrows atm

It's ok

It's only the FA Cup man.
Would you take EL if you beat Liverpool/United to 6th place?

I feel like you have the finances and squad size not to be moaning about the extra games tbh

Chelsea FC are Fulham class lad, you can't have had much expectations?
Chelsea FC are Fulham class lad, you can't have had much expectations?

This is what I don't get about modern football fans and you are the very epitomy of them tbh.

We've been above/better than you for more than a decade, but because you've been better than us for 6 months and celebrate the FA Cup/4th place as if you've won the Champions League (which we actually have) all of a sudden you're the biggest team in the city/London is Red *******s.

Man said Wenger was as good as Fergie. 0/10 poster
This is what I don't get about modern football fans and you are the very epitomy of them tbh.

We've been above/better than you for more than a decade, but because you've been better than us for 6 months and celebrate the FA Cup/4th place as if you've won the Champions League (which we actually have) all of a sudden you're the biggest team in the city/London is Red *******s.

Man said Wenger was as good as Fergie. 0/10 poster

Jimmy's jimmies have been well and truly rustled it seems. Never seen someone as reactionary as you, and ever since I called you the worst poster on this thread you've been @ing me like crazy and trying to use the same insult on me. Inferiority complex stems from the club to the fans it seems.

As to your poor argument, we've been better than you for 10 decades lmfao.

Also never said the last statement but you keep peddling it cos you have no other content.
(edited 8 years ago)
I don't know why Arsenal fans are celebrating that Chelsea lost I mean at least wait until Arsenal play Everton
Jimmy's jimmies have been well and truly rustled it seems. Never seen someone as reactionary as you, and ever since I called you the worst poster on this thread you've been @ing me like crazy and trying to use the same insult on me. Inferiority complex stems from the club to the fans it seems.

As to your poor argument, we've been better than you for 10 decades lmfao.

Also never said the last statement but you keep peddling it cos you have no other content.

Spoiler

Not one word of this is true.

Spoiler

Not one word of this is true.

lolll first time I've seen you speechless. Looks like I hit a nerve, or several.

All those chromosomes and you still can't find a good gif
why are some arsenal fans happy with the costa red card?? Its not good for us.. any suspension is bad considering they play west ham and city, in their next 3 games.
Result is great though!

If united go out to west-ham, no reason why we shouldnt win it. There are still 3 very dangerous side left in, but none of them we cant overcome if we are on form and playing our game.

Would be the first year Id say we have got lucky on route to the cup (if we won) - last year we had to overcome united, one of our worst sides.. and the year before we ran into spurs and liverpool
Original post by fallen_acorns
Result is great though!

If united go out to west-ham, no reason why we shouldnt win it. There are still 3 very dangerous side left in, but none of them we cant overcome if we are on form and playing our game.

Would be the first year Id say we have got lucky on route to the cup (if we won) - last year we had to overcome united, one of our worst sides.. and the year before we ran into spurs and liverpool

only playing one team in the PL top 15 is lucky
Original post by difeo
only playing one team in the PL top 15 is lucky

not when that team is the team you have not beat in (statistic here) years..

Honestly id take both liverpool and spurs in the cup anyday, rather then face united away, or chelsea (anywhere)..

Still cant understand how we won that game last year. Just look at what you did to us at OT this year, with a group of teenagers.
Original post by fallen_acorns
why are some arsenal fans happy with the costa red card?? Its not good for us.. any suspension is bad considering they play west ham and city, in their next 3 games.

I think he'll only miss one game. City are on the slide anyway (ever since Pep said he's joining)

Meh, if we lose it'll be because we didn't cover a position properly. In 2012 vs Sunderland, no proper LB. In 2013 vs Blackburn, no proper RB.
(edited 8 years ago)

Latest