Good luck to you and Ayman!! :biggrin:
Original post by Zacken

Thanks man! :biggrin:
Reply 663
Original post by Student403
Mine too :five:

We'll be fine :h:

I was just about to ask when yours were! what are you starting with? i'm doing Chem 4 tomorrow and Chem 5 + FP3 day after (should be lovely...)

Original post by Zacken

Merci beaucoup, mon ami. :biggrin: Do that FP2 paper tonight, it had a tricky part at the very end!
Original post by aymanzayedmannan
I was just about to ask when yours were! what are you starting with? i'm doing Chem 4 tomorrow and Chem 5 + FP3 day after (should be lovely...)

Merci beaucoup, mon ami. :biggrin: Do that FP2 paper tonight, it had a tricky part at the very end!

Sun - Physics
Mon - FP2/3
Tue - German + C4
Wed - D1
Thu - S2/M2

Wbu? :smile:

Ouch... are they going to use up more recent Chem 4/FP3 papers? :frown:

Thanks for the reminder, I'll start that now actually! :biggrin:
I hear that paper was quite a nice one - I know C4 was. :yep:

9 questions though :frown: it got very boring, i prefer the 7 question papers haha

Mocks starting from tomorrow!!! :cry::bawling:
Wish me luck... :redface:

goodluck :elefant:
Reply 667
Sun - Physics
Mon - FP2/3
Tue - German + C4
Wed - D1
Thu - S2/M2

Wbu? :smile:

I can't remember past Monday xD Oh yeah, S2 then Physics 4 on Wed (which I've been trying to work on quite a bit!)

Week 2 is C34, Phy 5 Phy6, FP2, S3, M3.

Original post by Zacken
Ouch... are they going to use up more recent Chem 4/FP3 papers? :frown:

I don't mind them as mocks, I just hate it when they make us work through them.
I can't remember past Monday xD Oh yeah, S2 then Physics 4 on Wed (which I've been trying to work on quite a bit!)

Week 2 is C34, Phy 5 Phy6, FP2, S3, M3.

I don't mind them as mocks, I just hate it when they make us work through them.

2 week mock period :eek: Good luck man!
Reply 669
2 week mock period :eek: Good luck man!

our school's crazy. we have 3 sets of mocks, remember? there's one in April too. :angry: thanks man, I think I'll try going to bed soon
our school's crazy. we have 3 sets of mocks, remember? there's one in April too. :angry: thanks man, I think I'll try going to bed soon

Oh man *shudders*

Get to bed soon, yeah. Sleep will help a lot.

I know you know the stuff - now you just need the concentration (ayyy chemistry :ahee: ) to apply it
Good luck with Mocks all,

I'm busy learning C4 :p:
Reply 672
Oh man *shudders*

Get to bed soon, yeah. Sleep will help a lot.

I know you know the stuff - now you just need the concentration (ayyy chemistry :ahee: ) to apply it

Thank you, I've been working for it! I'm hoping I can get 75+ like last time.
I hear that paper was quite a nice one - I know C4 was. :yep:

I ended up getting 72/90 raw. I honestly liked the paper, but I made careless mistakes. I thought most of it was easier than past years, but I only got 94/120 UMS... unforgiving boundaries. I can also see it putting a lot of time pressure on people because there were two 5 markers on just calculations and a graph. The NMR section was lengthy too, but not too hard!

Expecting June to be harder, which might not be a bad thing as it'll have nicer boundaries.

Wow, you did really good I guess because the paper was simple but lengthy, I have brought the paper, and my marks were primarily lost because of the 11th marker graph question which I hadn't have the chance to solve although by looking at the paper, it was a really easy one! Also they have took from me a lot of marks because of my messy handwriting on the NMR question which I don't blame them for haha but at least I have learned from the mistakes lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Mocks starting from tomorrow!!! :cry::bawling:

Wish me luck... :redface:

Good luck to you and @Student403

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PlayerBB
Wow, you did really good I guess because the paper was simple but lengthy, I have brought the paper, and my marks were primarily lost because of the 11th marker graph question which I hadn't have the chance to solve although by looking at the paper, it was a really easy one! Also they have took from me a lot of marks because of my messy handwriting on the NMR question which I don't blame them for haha but at least I have learned from the mistakes lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

How did you mess up on handwriting? :redface:
Good luck to you and @Student403

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by SaadKaleem
How did you mess up on handwriting? :redface:

Well since I was out of time, I didn't release that I was writing with such a big handwriting with scratching bits all over the space so yeah :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well since I was out of time, I didn't release that I was writing with such a big handwriting with scratching bits all over the space so yeah :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Damn, I guess you went into panic mode :frown:
Original post by SaadKaleem
Damn, I guess you went into panic mode :frown:

Yeah I guess I did :frown: and the invigilator wasn't helping either (5 minutes left....)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending