The Student Room Group

After Chicago, I'm a trump supporter!!!

I thought I was actually going to sit out on the general if he makes it. But now I've decided I'm probably going to vote for him. Idk who I'd vote for if Kasich came through. But I feel like I agree with Trump on the issues enough why not? I agree with him 80% of the time. That's good enough for me. He stands up for America. And so do his supporters. Those against him like the ones yesterday tear and decimate the American flag and erect the Mexican flag. They don't have allegiance to this country so obviously. I chose America over hate and divisiveness!!
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Better than Clinton
Original post by nrb17
But now I've decided I'm probably going to vote for him. Idk who I'll vote for.

readImage.jpg
Original post by Student403
readImage.jpg

PRSOM. Dead :rofl:
Reply 4
Original post by nrb17
I thought I was actually going to sit out on the general if he makes it. But now I've decided I'm probably going to vote for him. Idk who else I'd vote for. But I feel like I agree with him on the issues enough why not?

everybody has problems ...
Original post by nrb17
I thought I was actually going to sit out on the general if he makes it. But now I've decided I'm probably going to vote for him. Idk who I'll vote for. But I feel like I agree with him on the issues enough why not?

I wouldn't want to see him anywhere near the position of a president, not because I am against his views and proposals, but because I am not sure he would be capable of being a president. He's so focused on one thing that he wouldn't even notice if the country would be failing due to something else. Don't understand all the hate around him, though.
You knw what tsr does with trump supporters.

Spoiler

Reply 7
Original post by whorace
Better than Clinton

well yeah I never supported her. I was interested in supporting marco Rubio and ted cruz in the general election because they are prolife. But the thing is after yesterday, I feel like some anti trump people hate America and I want to be on the side that doesn't hate. And I feel like his message is good. I just have other issues I paid attention to now. I'm basically for all three if they make it to general. I'll definitely support them.
Original post by nrb17
I thought I was actually going to sit out on the general if he makes it. But now I've decided I'm probably going to vote for him. Idk who else I'd vote for. But I feel like I agree with him on the issues enough why not?

Thanks, not a lot of people can handle controversial views like mine. They tend to immediately criticise my way of thought without analysing.
Reply 10
Original post by 0123456543210
I wouldn't want to see him anywhere near the position of a president, not because I am against his views and proposals, but because I am not sure he would be capable of being a president. He's so focused on one thing that he wouldn't even notice if the country would be failing due to something else. Don't understand all the hate around him, though.

I think there's more hate among those who are antitrump than those who are for him.
Original post by nrb17
I think there's more hate among those who are antitrump than those who are for him.

Yeah but we hate only Trump and his minions and his supporters. We don't hate Mexicans or Muslims.
This is gonna end badly
Reply 13
Original post by Sciatic
Yeah but we hate only Trump and his minions and his supporters. We don't hate Mexicans or Muslims.

Neither do I. My baby's daddy is actually a muslim. And not all Mexicans are criminals or illegal. That's racist to say they are. The ones that are criminals are criminals because they break the law just like anyone else.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 14
Original post by Student403
readImage.jpg

I was talking about Kasich. I'd never vote for him or Hillary Clinton. They're no good. And I used to like Bernie sanders but his supporters seem unlike his positive message. They have a lot of hate hate for this country hate for freedom hate for our rights to freedom of speech. I don't know how his message turned from so good to so tainted. I no longer feel sorry for him that he most likely won't be the democratic nominee.

But I would vote for either Marco Rubio (which I actually am a supporter of his or was) Donald trump or Ted Cruz if any of those make it to the general I will vote for them.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by nrb17
I thought I was actually going to sit out on the general if he makes it. But now I've decided I'm probably going to vote for him. Idk who I'd vote for if Kasich came through. But I feel like I agree with Trump on the issues enough why not? I agree with him 80% of the time. That's good enough for me. He stands up for America. And so do his supporters. Those against him like the ones yesterday tear and decimate the American flag and erect the Mexican flag. They don't have allegiance to this country so obviously. I chose America over hate and divisiveness!!

So says this one can agree with trump's views 80% of the time! Let's hear a few (3 if you want a number) of his views that you find is in the best interest of the us.
Reply 16
Original post by TaintedLight
So says this one can agree with trump's views 80% of the time! Let's hear a few (3 if you want a number) of his views that you find is in the best interest of the us.

I actually did a test on it. On immigration death penalty and taxes economy jobs guns the list goes on and on. Some things I disagree with are like only two things that's abortion and marriage. Outside of that though I generally agree with what he has to say.
Reply 17
it's actually easier to name the things I don't agree with him on rather than the things I agree with him on tbh. I just preferred Rubio because he's actually prolife.
Original post by nrb17
I actually did a test on it. On immigration death penalty and taxes economy jobs guns the list goes on and on. Some things I disagree with are like only two things that's abortion and marriage. Outside of that though I generally agree with what he has to say.

Do you have the ability to expand on the policies he is proposing? At least 2-3 lines?! You are not picking a video game character ffs 🗿
Original post by nrb17

So you think building a big wall would actually benefit anyone?

Quick Reply

Latest