The Student Room Group

Mexican guy warns Trump's 'crackers' that 'we own Texas'.

Ronald Gonzales, an anti-Trump protester said, 'You really want the Mexicans to really really stir, get really mad? Y'all don't understand - we aren't the minority any more. We own Texas. Texas is Mexican made. I'm five generations deep right here."

Scroll to see replies

Trump is a racist and xenophobe. I hope he doesn't win,highly unlikely.
Original post by Alphabet987
Ronald Gonzales, an anti-Trump protester said, 'You really want the Mexicans to really really stir, get really mad? Y'all don't understand - we aren't the minority any more. We own Texas. Texas is Mexican made. I'm five generations deep right here."

Texas is like 33% Hispanic, and they're the biggest group after whites (c.50%). So he's right.
Reply 3
Original post by queen-bee

If he does win though it would be funny because it will prove undeniably what I've been saying about Americans for the longest.
Original post by Foo.mp3
Proof? :holmes:

Whenever he opens his mouth
Original post by al_94
If he does win though it would be funny because it will prove undeniably what I've been saying about Americans for the longest.

Which is what exactly?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think that instead of having Trunp build a big, expensive wall over the border, we should just build a wall around him, cheaper and more effective let's be honest
Reply 7
sorry iv just seen this pic and the thread at the same time and couldnt not post it

Original post by Death Grips
Texas is like 33% Hispanic, and they're the biggest group after whites (c.50%). So he's right.

Do you mean non-white hispanics are 33%, and whites are 50%, or do you mean hispanics are 33%, and non-hispanic whites are 50%?
Original post by Mathemagicien
Do you mean non-white hispanics are 33%, and whites are 50%, or do you mean hispanics are 33%, and non-hispanic whites are 50%?

latter
Whenever he opens his mouth

Again, proof?
The wall just got 10 ft higher
Original post by Docjones1
The wall just got 10 ft higher

And the ladder grew by 11ft.
Reply 14
America's going down toilet

You have illegals from Mexico who commit terrible crime on everyone and bring in drugs.

You have militant Afrikan liberation/ Black Power groups who keep growing angrier and more militant

You have small groups like the KKK who haven't killed anyone in how long?

Guess who is the big threat...
Reply 15
If America under Trump is Hitler that makes Mexico Poland so i'd stfu if I was them.
Original post by Drewski
And the ladder grew by 11ft.

1457782486651.jpg

1457782539717.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Death Grips

Most of the US used to be a part of New Spain, and around one-third of it was a part of Mexico before the US invaded and literally took half of their country.

They tried to do that to Canada but the British stepped in. They did burn York down which is why it's now called Toronto.

and I'm guessing you have absolutely no proof for this comment, right? just a bandwagoned hunch
Reply 19
Original post by Alphabet987

Excellent ... was the Alamo in Texas?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending