The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Amellia123
Aww no! :cry2:

Its the last module of A2.... and its so hard! :tongue:
Revising at this hour? :cry: I'm having a cup of tea before bed - its been a log day :lol:

Mhmm oh well..I guess it could be worse. At least I have nothing else to do tomorrow :tongue:

Ooh I hope that went well...good thing you had around 5 hours to do it. Haha well if I do it whilst on TSR then it's alright at this time :lol: awww yes it has

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Matrix123
Mhmm oh well..I guess it could be worse. At least I have nothing else to do tomorrow :tongue:

Ooh I hope that went well...good thing you had around 5 hours to do it. Haha well if I do it whilst on TSR then it's alright at this time :lol: awww yes it has

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aww :frown: Damn I really don't like revision... my pen kept slipping when the train jolted so there are these random lines on my paper :lol:
Haha yeah I did - I nodded off for half an hour though on the way there :tongue: Yes of course! :rofl:
gay
Aww :frown: Damn I really don't like revision... my pen kept slipping when the train jolted so there are these random lines on my paper :lol:
Haha yeah I did - I nodded off for half an hour though on the way there :tongue: Yes of course! :rofl:

Ooh I'd hate that! Haha well we both know that you don't like getting up early, well, not that early anyway :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ooh I'd hate that! Haha well we both know that you don't like getting up early, well, not that early anyway :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha I just kept saying 'damn' to myself :tongue: 7am early is fine - I hated waking up at 4 this morning :lol:
Hahaha I just kept saying 'damn' to myself :tongue: 7am early is fine - I hated waking up at 4 this morning :lol:

Haha :lol: I can imagine someone sitting near you giving you weird looks each time you say that :tongue: fair enough, yeah there's quite a difference there :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha :lol: I can imagine someone sitting near you giving you weird looks each time you say that :tongue: fair enough, yeah there's quite a difference there :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha tbh, I was pretty much the only person in my section of the train up until about 7am :rofl: Ahaha and ikr :tongue:
Haha tbh, I was pretty much the only person in my section of the train up until about 7am :rofl: Ahaha and ikr :tongue:

Fairs, oh yes! I remember you saying something along the lines of:
Amellia doesn't associate with that riff raff :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Fairs, oh yes! I remember you saying something along the lines of:
Amellia doesn't associate with that riff raff :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha no she does not :lol: Amellia was very choosy with who she spoke at the university :tongue: Literally only 'befriended' 2 people :lol:
Hahaha no she does not :lol: Amellia was very choosy with who she spoke at the university :tongue: Literally only 'befriended' 2 people :lol:

Haha choosy? :rofl: well two is better than none :u:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha choosy? :rofl: well two is better than none :u:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha wait did I spell it wrong? :rofl: I agree, though the boy was a bit shy so I ended up talking to his mum instead :tongue:
Haha wait did I spell it wrong? :rofl: I agree, though the boy was a bit shy so I ended up talking to his mum instead :tongue:

Nah :lol: I'm just weird - it's a pretty funny word if you say it loads of times :rofl: haha fair enough, talk to those who are willing to talk :yep: :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nah :lol: I'm just weird - it's a pretty funny word if you say it loads of times :rofl: haha fair enough, talk to those who are willing to talk :yep: :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha nah you aren't at all..... award of the most weird member goes to me I am afraid :rofl: Ikr, :tongue: He talked a bit more after he realised I was on my own :lol: Hmm...and I really must stop using TSR if I want some decent grades this year....
Hahaha nah you aren't at all..... award of the most weird member goes to me I am afraid :rofl: Ikr, :tongue: He talked a bit more after he realised I was on my own :lol: Hmm...and I really must stop using TSR if I want some decent grades this year....

Haha OK...well maybe I get 2nd place? :lol: anyway, we can be weird together :tongue:
Awww that's very nice of him:yep: haha I've been thinking that too...about me not you! :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha OK...well maybe I get 2nd place? :lol: anyway, we can be weird together :tongue:
Awww that's very nice of him:yep: haha I've been thinking that too...about me not you! :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha okay then :yep: just warning you there is a reason I only have two 'real' real life friends :tongue:
Hahaha yeah - he'd made Portsmouth his firm choice too so hopefully I will spot him when we start!
Hmmm you know I waste too long on here :rofl: You aren't too bad - at least you get work done!! :rofl:
Hahaha okay then :yep: just warning you there is a reason I only have two 'real' real life friends :tongue:
Hahaha yeah - he'd made Portsmouth his firm choice too so hopefully I will spot him when we start!
Hmmm you know I waste too long on here :rofl: You aren't too bad - at least you get work done!! :rofl:

Haha same tbh! :biggrin:
Aww yeah that's awesome!y fingers will be crossed for you...not literally of course because...well it's obvious :lol:
Yeah...well I do get a bit done - nowhere near as much as I did before joining TSR :rofl:

Anyway I should go to bed now.
:lol: I nearly spoke in third person

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha same tbh! :biggrin:
Aww yeah that's awesome!y fingers will be crossed for you...not literally of course because...well it's obvious :lol:
Yeah...well I do get a bit done - nowhere near as much as I did before joining TSR :rofl:

Anyway I should go to bed now.
:lol: I nearly spoke in third person

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha aww :biggrin:
And yes I know what you mean :tongue: Thank you!
Haha yeah I need to do more work and faff about less :rofl:

And same actually - I'm exhausted! Night night! :lol: :hugs:
Haha aww :biggrin:
And yes I know what you mean :tongue: Thank you!
Haha yeah I need to do more work and faff about less :rofl:

And same actually - I'm exhausted! Night night! :lol: :hugs:

Good, you're welcome :wink:
Haha yup, we could all benefit from that :tongue:

No doubt - you've been up since 4! Goodnight! :biggrin: :jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Good, you're welcome :wink:
Haha yup, we could all benefit from that :tongue:

No doubt - you've been up since 4! Goodnight! :biggrin: :jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Too right! :tongue: