The Student Room Group

Mexican guy warns Trump's 'crackers' that 'we own Texas'.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sleepysnooze
and I'm guessing you have absolutely no proof for this comment, right? just a bandwagoned hunch

The last time you asked me,I showed you a video of it. If you choose to ignore it that's not my problem,continue supporting him. So now everyone that disagree with trump is just jumping on the bandwagon. Lol
Original post by queen-bee
The last time you asked me,I showed you a video of it. If you choose to ignore it that's not my problem,continue supporting him. So now everyone that disagree with trump is just jumping on the bandwagon. Lol

no you didn't? what are you talking about? what was the video called?
no you didn't? what are you talking about? what was the video called?

Remember that #lovetrumpshate thread I made a while back last year? Yeah that one.
Remember that #lovetrumpshate thread I made a while back last year? Yeah that one.

no? what video are you talking about? I want to see this video so I can see what you're even talking about - you're not even linking me to the page you're referring to! what do you want me to do?
no? what video are you talking about? I want to see this video so I can see what you're even talking about - you're not even linking me to the page you're referring to! what do you want me to do?

Check them out yourself then,I can't be bothered to link it. I made a thread a while back,you probably don't remember. For you to pretend trump isn't a racist or xenephobe,I don't know what to say. There should be plenty of YouTube videos and online materials to show you his dark side .
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3770887
(edited 8 years ago)
Check them out yourself then,I can't be bothered to link it. I made a thread a while back,you probably don't remember. For you to pretend trump isn't a racist or xenephobe,I don't know what to say. There should be plenty of YouTube videos and online materials to show you his dark side .
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3770887

so you can't prove that donald trump is racist then. nail'd it.
so you can't prove that donald trump is racist then. nail'd it.

You've chosen not to accept it even after I showed you the video last time. I'm saving my energy this time. If he's not a racist,I don't know what he is when he's spouting all that racist rhetoric or maybe it's acceptable to you? Calling Mexicans lazy and rapists
You've chosen not to accept it even after I showed you the video last time. I'm saving my energy this time. If he's not a racist,I don't know what he is when he's spouting all that racist rhetoric or maybe it's acceptable to you? Calling Mexicans lazy and rapists

1) I checked the link - there wasn't a video. this is *your* burden of proof here. you have no right to complain to me when you yourself made these claims whereas I'm trying to verify them!
2) calling ILLEGAL mexicans, or mexican CRIMINALS "rapists" (who are very able in coming to the USA) isn't racism. if he thought all mexicans were lazy or rapists then why wouldn't he be saying that the USA should have no mexican immigration? the wall is for illegal immigration, just like our fences at our own borders.
1) I checked the link - there wasn't a video. this is *your* burden of proof here. you have no right to complain to me when you yourself made these claims whereas I'm trying to verify them!
2) calling ILLEGAL mexicans, or mexican CRIMINALS "rapists" (who are very able in coming to the USA) isn't racism. if he thought all mexicans were lazy or rapists then why wouldn't he be saying that the USA should have no mexican immigration? the wall is for illegal immigration, just like our fences at our own borders.

I'm not complaining to you. I gave you an answer. The last time I showed you the video you rejected it so now I'm telling you to go and do your own research.

Right right...
I'm not complaining to you. I gave you an answer. The last time I showed you the video you rejected it so now I'm telling you to go and do your own research.

Right right...

if you have the memory of the thread, how do you not have the memory of the video? that's what I don't understand. and no wonder I didn't accept it last time - I'm probably echoing my former messages in that thread you're talking about if you're saying that him saying that mexican illegals and criminals are "rapists" means all mexicans are claimed by him to be rapists.

"right right" yes actually - suggest how I'm wrong in that assumption given his policy on mexican immigration not being "no immigration"; he said he wants a wall "with a huge door".
Reply 30
Mexico lost almost half of it's land area to the USA:

Mexicans do not have much of a proud martial history. :wink:

One thing entitled immigrants don't understand is that a country and majority population chooses to let a minority stay there. Immigration is not a one way path. People who were let in can be very easily kicked out.
if you have the memory of the thread, how do you not have the memory of the video? that's what I don't understand. and no wonder I didn't accept it last time - I'm probably echoing my former messages in that thread you're talking about if you're saying that him saying that mexican illegals and criminals are "rapists" means all mexicans are claimed by him to be rapists.

"right right" yes actually - suggest how I'm wrong in that assumption given his policy on mexican immigration not being "no immigration"; he said he wants a wall "with a huge door".

I don't know but I definitely remember showing you a video from YouTube seeing as you did ask.

http://youtu.be/2cvXPaMQOHw

Really,I wonder what makes you think trump is so great,is it because all the racial hatred nonsense that comes out of his mouth that leave people thinking he's speaking for the oppressed? Interesting to learn that trumps own father was a klansman, like father like son
(edited 8 years ago)
I don't know but I definitely remember showing you a video from YouTube seeing as you did ask.

http://youtu.be/2cvXPaMQOHw

Really,I wonder what makes you think trump is so great,is it because all the racial hatred nonsense that comes out of his mouth that leave people thinking he's speaking for the oppressed? Interesting to learn that trumps own father was a klansman, like father like son

replying to the video, which I have never seen before and hence wasn't the video you were referring to:
1) (the principal feature of the video) recognising the fact that black people are killed more by other black people and not white cops isn't racism. how is it racism?
2) the claim that he is "the most racist presidential candidate ever" is hilariously invalid considering that america in 1789 was founded on an endorsement of black slavery. does donald trump support black slavery? or...? no.
3) the person in the video claimed that republican congressmen all believe that white people are better than black people - where's the evidence for this?!
(edited 8 years ago)

Who needs facts, proof and evidence when you have emotion and slander?
replying to the video, which I have never seen before:
1) (the principal feature of the video) recognising the fact that black people are killed more by other black people and not white cops isn't racism. how is it racism?
2) the claim that he is "the most racist presidential candidate ever" is hilariously invalid considering that america in 1789 was founded on an endorsement of black slavery. does donald trump support black slavery? or...? no.
3) the person in the video claimed that republican congressmen all believe that white people are better than black people - where's the evidence for this?!

Take the issues up with the guy in the video. Trumps own father was a white supremacist,he's also being endorsed by white supremacist group,oh but you left that out huh? Nice
Original post by KimKallstrom
Who needs facts, proof and evidence when you have emotion and slander?

Just showed him a link to a video which he now also seems to be disagreeing with. If he wants to continue supporting such a racist and xenophobe,that really isn't my problem
Take the issues up with the guy in the video. Trumps own father was a white supremacist,he's also being endorsed by white supremacist group,oh but you left that out huh? Nice

my father was a labour supporter, does that mean I'm a labour supporter? my grandpa was a communist, does that mean I or my father are/were (a) communist(s)? are you suggesting that people believe everything their parents believe?
my father was a labour supporter, does that mean I'm a labour supporter? my grandpa was a communist, does that mean I or my father are/were (a) communist(s)? are you suggesting that people believe everything their parents believe?

Fair enough but what about the fact that he got his information from a neo nazi website? I'm sorry but parents have a huge influence on a child's upbringing. What about white supremacist groups endorsing trump?
Fair enough but what about the fact that he got his information from a neo nazi website? I'm sorry but parents have a huge influence on a child's upbringing. What about white supremacist groups endorsing trump?

1) I don't care - if you got that video link from al-qaida does that mean you support al-qaida?
2) do they? both of my grandparents were racists. my parents aren't and never were.
3) I don't care - what about communists or "feminazis" supporting clinton?
1) I don't care - if you got that video link from al-qaida does that mean you support al-qaida?
2) do they? both of my grandparents were racists. my parents aren't and never were.
3) I don't care - what about communists or "feminazis" supporting clinton?

Stop beating around the bush and just admit that trump is a racist,you know full well

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending