The Student Room Group

Sex

Scroll to see replies

Original post by fatima1998
with a man... i guess - the thing is that i am not attracted to their looks... for me first is their character and then looks maybe so i am not in sexual stuff :biggrin:

Carrots.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Bad Faith
Yeah, but not just romantic in terms of physical stuff but all the other sides of a relationship.

i don't mind anything else but intimating :noway:
I'm using them as a gender neutral singular pronoun, so I don't mean a random bunch of people. :tongue:

Errm..I'm confused.:s-smilie:
why?

Errm..well, I would LOVE to be physically controlled. Why? I dunno. :s-smilie: All I know is that I LOVE it

:love::blush:
Original post by Melancholy
You may as well let the guy pee in your vajayjay and grow a kid that way then, perhaps. In which case, you can answer the question, in my opinion.

i dunno if that's a joke!
but i really didn't liked it :angry:
Reply 24
What precisely does dominate mean here..
i dunno if that's a joke!
but i really didn't liked it :angry:

I am sorry.
Original post by BrokenLife

Errm..well, I would LOVE to be physically controlled. Why? I dunno. :s-smilie: All I know is that I LOVE it

so you don't mind if your future "he" is controlling you when you are having sex
really!
interesting to know
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
What precisely does dominate mean here..

controlling i guess
Reply 28
Errm..I'm confused.:s-smilie:

Communication breakdown.

Spoiler

i am asexual so can't vote :u:

Always make me laugh a little when teenagers label themselves with such bold terms. These days most people dont really know they are fully until some time into their 20s.

Are you really asexual, or is this just a phase?
i'm pretty sure most ppl would say prefer to be dominated bc they're to lazy to do any physical movement during sex xD
Reply 31
controlling i guess

I figured, just wondering to what extent..
A woman holding the leash/whip/reigns can be just as fun as holding them yourself, even if it wasn't I'd want some bloody variety every now and then. Plus it kinda says something about you if you're not willing to let them do to you, what you do to them.
Original post by Death Grips
Always make me laugh a little when teenagers label themselves with such bold terms. These days most people dont really know they are fully until some time into their 20s.

Are you really asexual, or are you just trying to be edgiest in the class?

NOOO...
i am completely Asexual - i really really really really have strong feelings relates to this topic :redface:
but i feel like you are talking about your experience
Reply 34
Communication breakdown.

Spoiler

Wouldn't worry about it; it's always the same..

Oh My!

You little kinkster Noori :wink:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Oh Hell no:colonhash:
She cant be wearing the trousers in the marriage
I kind of like to be in control :blush: but man has a long time before he will be getting married :smile:
Original post by TeeEm
cuck ?

It's a cuckold, when a husband watches his wife having sex with another man and in some cases, hubby also participates.
NOOO...
i am completely Asexual - i really really really really have strong feelings relates to this topic :redface:
but i feel like you are talking about your experience

Was this before or after the virginity threads a few weeks ago? :rofl:
No need to be rude to asexuals, their sexuality is just as legitimate as everyone else.

Responding to this question - yes, I prefer it but wouldn't mind switching.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending