The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by believeteam22
I haven't seen her since all of this happened. I really want to see her. It's eating me up inside

why do you want to see her?
I haven't seen her since all of this happened. I really want to see her. It's eating me up inside

For gods sake, if i was you i would be avoiding her not trying to get close to her, when you see her she will ignore you and talk to her other friends not you and you will feel even more like ****.
I bet you she won't turn up for the remainder of her classes and lectures now.
Things will never go back to how they were because of your behaviour and the way she speaks to you as if your crap on her heels i would not stand for that so have some self-respect and be a man not a whiny needy little mummys boy!
Original post by MountKimbie
why do you want to see her?

Because I want to talk to her. I have things to say to her. Even if I get hurt I don't care. I need to face her and say everything I've kept inside. Otherwise I'll just feel depressed every time I see her in uni.
Because I want to talk to her. I have things to say to her. Even if I get hurt I don't care. I need to face her and say everything I've kept inside. Otherwise I'll just feel depressed every time I see her in uni.

What will you say?
Original post by chikane
For gods sake, if i was you i would be avoiding her not trying to get close to her, when you see her she will ignore you and talk to her other friends not you and you will feel even more like ****.
I bet you she won't turn up for the remainder of her classes and lectures now.
Things will never go back to how they were because of your behaviour and the way she speaks to you as if your crap on her heels i would not stand for that so have some self-respect and be a man not a whiny needy little mummys boy!

I can only avoid her for so long. She's gonna eventually turn up to the class. Either way I will feel upset and hurt. Yeah, I know. But she accused me of blackmailing and this other stuff and I will get that cleared up.

The only thing she dislikes is my childish attitude as far as I know. It's funny she acts like she is a saint. And as much as I hate her attitude myself sometimes, I still don't feel hate towards her. I just can't do that. I have a soft spot for her.

I want to talk to her at least once. I will say just listen to what I have to say then you can go. I will say what needs to be said. Because I don't have any other way to communicate with her.

And this needs to be in person only.
What will you say?

I will explain everything to her that has happened in the last 2 weeks. I will clarify everything and tell her what exactly was said and that I did not lie or blackmail or flak badly behind her (as people have been saying).
I will apologise for the way I handed things, but I will clear the air.
That's the plan but I might say more things I don't know yet. I really hope I see her on Monday though.
This has been eating me up all week. I need to see her and see how she is doing and why she feels the need to end this friendship etc.

I feel empty inside. It's like something very important disappeared from my life.
I will explain everything to her that has happened in the last 2 weeks. I will clarify everything and tell her what exactly was said and that I did not lie or blackmail or flak badly behind her (as people have been saying).
That's the plan but I might say more things I don't know yet. I really hope I see her on Monday though.
This has been eating me up all week. I need to see her and see how she is doing and why she feels the need to end this friendship etc.

I feel empty inside. It's like something very important disappeared from my life.

You're probably just hungry. Get something to eat.

If you do that then don't come making another thread. So much so for being serious and wanting to get her out of your life.
Original post by Airmed
If you do that then don't come making another thread. So much so for being serious and wanting to get her out of your life.

This would make such a good Jeremy Kyle episode.
This would make such a good Jeremy Kyle episode.

Sadly enough, you're right. At this rate, it is something out of Jeremy Kyle. I'm not amused with how all our advice is being thrown into our faces.
I want to talk to her. Just once. Just to sort this mess out and get rid of any misunderstanding etc
Original post by Airmed
Sadly enough, you're right. At this rate, it is something out of Jeremy Kyle. I'm not amused with how all our advice is being thrown into our faces.

When it comes to giving advice, I find it's either a take it or leave it scenario. I won't get mad if somebody doesn't listen, it's up to them to hear everybody out and make an informed decision.

But you're right, everybody who has contributed positively to this thread has had their advice thrown back into their face.
I want to talk to her. Just once. Just to sort this mess out and get rid of any misunderstanding etc

You'll probably make it worse. Then you'll come back here and tell us how it all went so wrong. Then you'll write how empty and horrible you feel etc.

Same old, same old.

And how well has that gone for you in the past, hmm?

When it comes to giving advice, I find it's either a take it or leave it scenario. I won't get mad if somebody doesn't listen, it's up to them to hear everybody out and make an informed decision.

But you're right, everybody who has contributed positively to this thread has had their advice thrown back into their face.

I'm not really mad, it's more like frustration mixed with a lost cause kind of feeling.
You'll probably make it worse. Then you'll come back here and tell us how it all went so wrong. Then you'll write how empty and horrible you feel etc.

Same old, same old.

No I would just tell her the truth. True that I might be hurt and upset but I don't mind. Can't feel worse than I feel already. And once I have that convo, I'll know where we stand and everything.

Original post by Airmed
And how well has that gone for you in the past, hmm?

I'm not really mad, it's more like frustration mixed with a lost cause kind of feeling.

Quite well actually. We had this huge argument last year and it was very bad, she said no more friendship etc, but we talked it out and managed to patch up and everything was greys for a good few months.
No I would just tell her the truth. True that I might be hurt and upset but I don't mind. Can't feel worse than I feel already. And once I have that convo, I'll know where we stand and everything.

Okay, so say this convo does take place, and it goes horribly wrong, which is most likely what will happen, are you sure it won't make you feel worse than you do now?

I can just see it. "Omg I feel so bad, worse than I did before. You guys were right, yet again, ugh my face says it all"

I can just see it...
Okay, so say this convo does take place, and it goes horribly wrong, which is most likely what will happen, are you sure it won't make you feel worse than you do now?

I can just see it. "Omg I feel so bad, worse than I did before. You guys were right, yet again, ugh my face says it all"

I can just see it...

Regardless of all that, I will try to talk to her once. I have to try.
Regardless of all that, I will try to talk to her once. I have to try.

No..you really don't!
You so obsessed

Its sad you destroying your life over this one person.
Trust me, I know it's hard to accept this but you are obsessed with her. You like the idea of being with her because in your mind she is perfect no matter what she does. You are giving her power to destroy your life. You don't need her trust me. No one person should matter this much in your life, start loving yourself and you'll see how she's not worth it after everything that you've done for her and everything that she's done to you. Sounds to me like she hasn't been nice to you, and she won't. Ever. Whatever you do it's not going to make it any better. It's time to start moving on. Forget her. When you think of her, try and recall the **** things she's done to you and why you're better off not having any contact with her. You like her, a lot, but sadly it's never going to work out. In a few years (or even months) you will find someone whom you appreciate and most importantly appreciates you just as much. Tell yourself "F*ck her. I don't need her in my life. I know she doesn't want me in hers, so why the f*ck should I feel otherwise?".

You need to start moving on. The sooner the better, so you can get your life back together. Remember the most important person in your life is yourself. If anybody else treats you less than what you're worth, f*ck them. Doesn't matter how beautiful/smart/rich/perfect that person is. F*ck them. You don't need them.

Latest

Trending

Trending