The Student Room Group

Attempt #2: The Goal

Okay, as stated in the title of this thread, this is my second attempt to produce a successful, motivational and hopefully, inspiring blog. A few weeks ago, I edited my old blog and removed a lot of stuff from there. It's mainly because I was hoping to leave TSR so I can focus on my studies, but clearly, that hasn't happened. Anyway, I've chosen to transform my weakness and guilty pleasure into something that will actually help me. I'll stop blabbering on now, and get to the point.

My goal is to get A*A*A for Philosophy, Law and English respectively.

I will post a daily entry throughout my Easter holidays about what I've accomplished during the day and the techniques I've used.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by fire_and_ice
Okay, as stated in the title of this thread, this is my second attempt to produce a successful, motivational and hopefully, inspiring blog. A few weeks ago, I edited my old blog and removed a lot of stuff from there. It's mainly because I was hoping to leave TSR so I can focus on my studies, but clearly, that hasn't happened. Anyway, I've chosen to transform my weakness and guilty pleasure into something that will actually help me. I'll stop blabbering on now, and get to the point.

My goal is to get A*A*A for Philosophy, Law and English respectively.

I will post a daily entry about what I've accomplished during the day and the techniques I've used.

It's not easy, I know, but good luck!
Original post by SeanFM
It's not easy, I know, but good luck!

Thank you very much! :smile:
Good luck OP :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending