The Student Room Group

Advice on speaking to my crush for the first time

Scroll to see replies

Original post by FireFreezer77
Nice one!!
Its good that she smiled at you. I havent seen mine since (it was only yesterday).

I live around 30 mins from mine too. So its not too bad.

Yeah i can imagine that. I was gonna add her on FB but her privacy settings wont allow that. Ill tell her when i see her again.
Your friend is not wrong there. You can mesage her when you dont see her. You can also arrange to meet her outside of uni.

Good luck!

Her setting probs only allows friends of friends to add her. Why don't you add one of her friends that you might even vaguely know, then you'll have a mutual friend that way I think you'll be able to add her, if you don't want to ask her.
Original post by Anonymous
Her setting probs only allows friends of friends to add her. Why don't you add one of her friends that you might even vaguely know, then you'll have a mutual friend that way I think you'll be able to add her, if you don't want to ask her.

I was thinking of doing that but her friends list wont show up either. So thats tricky. Her profile shows up though. I dont mind telling her about it. I justs mean i cant mesage her in between seeing her this week. I would like to message her but we only met last Friday.
Original post by FireFreezer77
Hey, i spoke to her today and it went really well. I.didnt ask for her number but i do have her on FB now (were gonna chat on there. She agreed to that). I asked her if we.could get to know each other (like i said i would). She said yes. She also seemed to really appreciate it when i said she was a really nice girl and really friendly too. She went aww thanks and blushed.
We then talked about our interests and things like that.
Thanks for thr advice btw. It really helped me.

Yaaaay :biggrin: well done... hope it keeps going well :cute:
Original post by Asuna Yuuki

:sexface:
Original post by Asuna Yuuki

I hope so too! She's really nice and I really want to see her again.
Original post by Ethereal World
:sexface:

:lol:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending